Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My thoughts...

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★★
If you are not a truecel, and you looksmax, gymmax, moneymax and son on, and you manage to end the inceldon, i mean, maybe the most difficult part is having it for the first time , (non-paid), ie. 'chase' the foid, and do all the 'seduction' process.. when you do it, your brain create new neuronal paths, now , it's not anymore a 'puzzle', what ya think?? Also, looksmaxing, gymmaxing, moneymaxxing is not enough, because even doing that, foid will not jump in your bed if she don't now you properly, so, you need also to develop social skills, habilities to deal with foids, how to 'manage' them, which is tough if you are used to live in basement for long years like a hikikomori, and are not used to interact with foids, don't know how to touch them, and so on. The challenge of ascending is more rough than you think, when you try to meet a foid in order to ascend, she is already much much more experient, having had sex with so many man due to hypergamy that you have no idea, while you are still trying to have the first experience, you may also want to lie to her that you are not virgin, but foids have an incredible inate hability to detect that you are an inexperient man, and you will have to work extremely hard to try to disguise yourself that your are not a virgin, which offcourse, means, working in changing your personality, body language and even voice tone besides doing all the other 'maxing' stuff.

> ''end the inceldon''

least gray user of incels.gov

black and white film GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

I know this is petty, but I really wish some of you knew or cared to use paragraphs in your threads... It makes it fucking exhausting to read it otherwise.

foid will not jump in your bed if she don't now you properly
no, she will jump into your bed immediately for an ONS if your postcount is over 500

GrAYs wouldn't understand