Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My thoughts on life

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
We're born from two people who we call our parents, not knowing how our life will turn out. Unable to control our looks, face, sex, height, race, the time period we are born in, what country we're born in, whether we come from a rich family, or one that's in poverty. We grow up, able to think for ourselves but are usually told a religion to believe in, which depends on what your parents' beliefs are. It may be Christianity, atheism, Islam, etc. Since we are not smart enough as children to think or even care about that, we just imitate what our parents do and trust them.

We are sent to school for 12 years, getting a taste of what our life will be like, I call this the trial error period. If we different, ugly, fat, short, or weird, we will get picked on or bullied, in some cases we will just be invisible. We will try to make friends, some will, some won't. We are tested on subjects like math, science, etc, to see how useful we will be to society. This point is probably the most important for a developing person. This will be one reality hits and you see if will make it in this world. You reach high school and are apart of a group. If you are good looking, tall, have good genes, you will most likely be popular, join a sports team, get a girlfriend, and have the best time of your life. If you're short, ugly, possess weird traits from being different (uglier) than your peers, you will most likely be shunned and isolated or make a group of friends similar to you. This will probably lead to being mentally frustrated and developing traits like depression, social anxiety, high inhibition, and others because you were picked on, are still a virgin, and people treating you like shit over things you had no control over. The girl you liked probably doesn't know you exist, the friends you made, you probably won't see them ever again.

Once high school is over, you either start college to work on a degree so you can make money since this is what the world runs on, or you end up wageslaving for a boss who only see's you as a number. Being a genetic failure, you have nobody to rely on besides your parents, assuming they are alive. No girlfriend, nobody to reassure you it will be ok, maybe some friends, maybe none, a world where nobody will care about you and will only see you as worthless that has no use for them. If you are smart, you may get a high paying job which can help you cope. If you are only making it from paycheck to paycheck, there's little to no motivation to keep you going besides the fact you may end up homeless, we do this every day until we are old and retire, or we end up roping.

Who knows the real meaning in this life, maybe there is none. Some cope with religion, others don't believe in a religion. We wake up to repeat the same day over and over until our eyes shut and don't open again. I don't find any real meaning in any of this life. If I were good looking and had validation throughout my years in this life, I probably wouldn't be writing this, or even have this thought process. Maybe if I grew up in a different time period I'd be happier, maybe I'd be worse than I am right now. I don't know if anything has any meaning or what life is supposed to be about. Just a random person typing some words on a screen to share his thoughts with people I don't even know. I probably won't find an answer until death anyway, since that's the obvious answer. I will just cope day after day forever until this life decides to be over.

/rant done

tl;dr - life is gay

so you finally opened your third eye after vaping dank misogyny

Retarded thread, 16-year old tik-tok girl level depth - only read half

My thoughts on life: decided before you were born.

Who knows the real meaning in this life, maybe there is none.
The meaning of life is simple yet copers will try and refute this.
The reason you're here is to have children to assure that the human race doesn't die out.
Everything else is man-made cope.

Sums it up.

I can’t wait to skip to the good part (death)

Life sucks. The only thing to look forward to is death

hqdefault.jpg

the meaning of life is to get money and fuck bitches and if you cant do at least one of the two it's over for you

meaning of life is to waste the least of it, live enjoyably and make a name for yourself, perhaps achieve something

(thats my meaning of life. from objective perspective life has no meaning other than survival)

You're a bit of something on a bit of something else that is bigger, you may be the most important brick in the least important wall. How much of our opinions & thoughts are our own & not regurgitated by those that came before us & imprinted those beliefs upon us & to stray from those attitudes or rituals will put us in the way of harm & tribulation, think Islamic country for example.