Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My thoughts on Imaginary GFs

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
It’s not female worshipping having an imaginary one.. Imaginary Girlfriends aren’t human...They honestly don’t play by the same rules Foids play...

Honestly I think having one is pretty healthy and a based thing to do just like getting a robot girlfriend..

It definitely helps you sleep better when you fantasize about her... It’s a pretty powerful and useful cope.. Just remember don’t let her change your opinion on real foids.. They will never love you..

Having one might be considered “self improvement” if you keep it on the down low and only talk about her when it’s appropriate.. Otherwise Dream Away..

Would this be considered a white or black pill thing to do? It’s definitely not a bluepill thing if you’re doing it knowing the truth about real foids..

I used to do this as a child tbh. I might try it now and see if it helps me.

I can't visualise stuff like that. There's no way I could imagine a girlfriend or anything but if people can then I see nothing wrong with it tbh.

I wouldn’t do it but whatever helps others cope is fine by me.

this shit is sad
i would rather rope at that point ngl

I can't visualise stuff like that. There's no way I could imagine a girlfriend or anything but if people can then I see nothing wrong with it tbh.
You have aphantasia b0i? Me too tbh.

I find it hard to visualize things too. Probably the autism tbh.
I could do it but I lost that ability like some months ago, don't know why tbh.

That sounds like waifuism

its better than nothing i guess

This is how I cope, I usually find a girl that died a long time ago (50s/1800s) and if I feel an attraction I imagine that she is like the angel in my corner.

My experience has kinda messed me up and it's very disturbing. I have the sickness of projecting all the imaginary qualities on to a real life slut. And then the oneitis obsession tortures me. I know damn well she is a flawed piece of garbage, but I fantasized so much that it happens automatically and I have to use all my copes and take meds in an attempt to stop feeling a psychotic attachment to the real life object of my fantasy. It's absolute hell.

It’s at the point that it’s so over that even fantasizing about it is unrealistic for me

Big gay cope, blackpill fucks you mentally therefore chad fuck you mentall which = to him fucking your imaginary girl

I used to go onto those chatbot sites and find "naughty girl" chat bots. It didn't help much but it did a little.

Just find a good picture and stare at it.
Here is a some pictures I stare at to Help me visualize one better
AE09FC45 D48B 422A BDC9 B5BF7CA88246
1316716E 6DBB 4291 A12E 07B06BAEAFE7

I dont have an imaginary girlfriend,but always,before sleep,I imagine stuff that will be never come true.

I wish I could make an imaginary gf :(

I wish I could make an imaginary gf :(
Just play sims bro..Legit easy tbh.. so many wayss.. sims is a popular way if you want a truly customizable one. If you want a real one to hold go get a mannequin and dress her up

I find it hard to visualize things too. Probably the autism tbh.
Me too I can still imagine and fantasize but it's really shallow and non-vivid. I mostly just think in words, not images.

I took a picture of my chair once and used photoshop to make it look like a girl sits on it. So I got a small taste of what it's like to have a girl in my room. It feels nice.

I do this too. My super duper soft pillow is my imaginary gf when I sleep. I feel so much relief when I hug it. Of course deep inside I feel super pathetic but if I push those thoughts away and close my eyes it does help

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
i tried but it's ultimately destabilizing to fantasize about this, eventually you'll have a really bad night, or an especially empty-feeling morning, and she just won't be there, and it's worse than having nothing. a neutral non-thinking NPC incel would win in this fight.

a cool thought is to imagine how others coped in earlier times, like the 1500s and renaissance era and shit, did they have imaginary gfs too? what would they do to manage lonliness during these totally empty periods of time, because being a male alone in a room is pretty much an eternal condition

I've had the same imaginary girlfriend for over half my life at this point (I'm 31). I've always wanted to have a lucid dream with her...maybe someday.

As for which pill it would fall under...i suppose you could make the case for either one (black or white).

Ultimately, i suppose it doesn't matter too much. Not everything has to fall under an X pill philosophy. The only important thing to understand is that no girl like your imaginary girlfriend actually exists.

I used to write about a man (basically just an insert of myself) who had mind control powers. He basically built himself a harem and after that shaped the world in his image. It was silly but a good cope. It was basically the same as imagining an imaginary girlfriend.

Everyone has fantasies of a better life sometimes. For some, it's the only thing you can do.

I've had the same imaginary girlfriend for over half my life at this point (I'm 31). I've always wanted to have a lucid dream with her...maybe someday.

As for which pill it would fall under...i suppose you could make the case for either one (black or white).

Ultimately, i suppose it doesn't matter too much. Not everything has to fall under an X pill philosophy. The only important thing to understand is that no girl like your imaginary girlfriend actually exists.

Very True. I feel you about the lucid dream part...

I did that when I was younger, it helped me cope with loneliness. I don't do it anymore though but I must say, I do hug my pillow at night from time to time.

I used to have one.
Nowadays, i just fap.

Honestly the imaginary gf's I think about seem better than the foids I would want to be with

That's how the japs get through

The only important thing to understand is that no girl like your imaginary girlfriend actually exists.
Exactly, thats what makes it good, for me my imaginary gf is sort of like a platonic form of perfection that is unattainable in this shitty material world.