Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Thoughts On Elliot Rodger

Incelius03

Incelius03

Greycel
Elliot Rodger is a very well known member of the incel community. Some people even consider him as a hero to the incel community. He was responcible for the Isla Vista Massacre in 2014. Elliot Rodger was a young troubled man who was half Malaysian & half British. People have seen the tireless long minute speeches he gave on youtube about how girls werent attracted to him. To be honest Elliot had a very bold personality and heightened arrogance.

This would only act as fuel towards the majority of feminist women in America. They would constantly deny him any dates as a result. The secound reason why what happened to Elliot happened lies in his choice women. Elliot was fond of american blonde unfortunately despite looking very pale and having fine facial features he was half asian. Prejudice allwaus plays a role in why many blonde women kicked him too the curb. Lastly his dad let his new Arab waifu kick him out of the house constantly and allowed her to be above him in the household.

Whenever Elliot "stepped out of line" Soumaya frequently sent this tortured soul on trips too Morocco. What the hell is the point of him being sent there? Feminism, an irresponcible hollywood dad, asian prejudice, and the divorce of his old family all played a role in what happened to Elliot. In the end I believe he was a good man. He hit as rock bottom as it gets for an incel. More details can be found in his manifesto.

Last edited:
Blessed are thy saints *prayer-hands*

You said he was half-British but actually his dad is Jewish. Never-the-less, I consider Elliot to be an honorary Aryan. Saint Elliot died to give us a chance at sex and a happy, married life. We are never alone. There are more Elliots out there who share our pain and they are with us in spirit :feelsbadman:

Dream well, sweet prince. You did much for our struggle and for humanity as a whole. Patiently, I await the next messenger. Hopefully we get an incel prophet who will become our new icon.

Elliotblink

First of all all of us Jews do not support the filth that hollywood condones and produces now a days for the sake of making more money secoundly does your post have a shred of honesty you can go to wikipedia in literally a minute and find that it states Peter Rodger was a "British film director" born in England I suppose Alex Minassian was Jewish too by your logic of false blaming. Lastly "Peter" is an old name of Scottish/ Germanic origin please when you make a post do not post any sort of nonsense just to support whatever racist agenda you bring to the table