Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My thoughts on agecuckery

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Ideally
1. parents (assisted by social norms) regulate foid behaviour.
2. They lose their virginity relatively late, and to their husbands
3. An external party subverting this process (parental authority and husband right to his wife's virginity) is obviously in the wrong.

Current
1. No limits on foid behaviour
2. A foid is going to lose their virginity to a random chad soon enough anyways - There is no objective reason why it shouldn't be you.
3. The only party involved are ((())), cucks and roasties trying to put a numerical limit of 18 on being attracted. JFL if you think you're doing something wrong by going against them.

Limitations (according to me)
Pre-puberty shit is kind of odd.
I don't see how consuming ANY virtual media affects anything irl.

Disclaimer
I'm a law abiding citizen. Just a regular guy. I have not and will not break the law. Full disclaimer in signature.

Agecuckery is, indeed, stupid and the main reason is that whatever age is chosen, at the end of the day it's arbitrary. It doesn't make sense that fucking a 17.9999yo foid is illegal while fucking a 18yo one is legal. It would be the same for 13.9999 vs 14. I think the main reason it exists is that they still can't think clearly so an adult can manipulate or force them more easily, but there are already other laws which cover these cases.

Also, isn't that why parents exist? Parents leave their kids alone at some (((educational))) institution instead of raising their kids themselves and then they bitch about their kids being taken advantage of.

Personally, I don't care about the age of consent. If foids who are my age don't like me, why would teenagers - who are even more attractive than them - like me? Only Chad can benefit from the removal of the age of consent.

However, the age of consent is misandrist because m'lady is primarily the one getting protected from statutory """rape""" and so I'm against it.

I actually agree with OP. If the marriage laws were good and stable (i.e., in an ideal world), marriage wouldn't be cucked so there would be no problem with them losing their virginity only in marriage.

Last edited:
Ideally
1. parents (assisted by social norms) regulate foid behaviour.
2. They lose their virginity relatively late, and to their husbands
3. An external party subverting this process (parental authority and husband right to his wife's virginity) is obviously in the wrong.
That's God's order. We're living in the satanic end times currently and it will only get worser and crazier
And who are you?
Trollfags demanding anwers?! JFL @ this clownforum :feelsautistic:

I actually agree with OP. If the marriage laws were good and stable (i.e., in an ideal world), marriage wouldn't be cucked so there would be no problem with them losing their virginity only in marriage.
He said they would lose it at a late age, that would be putting a random number cap on the age she can be fucked which is just what age of consent laws do.
what's your ideal then?
Ideal for what?

He said they would lose it at a late age, that would be putting a random number cap on the age she can be fucked which is just what age of consent laws do.
Not if there's no age restriction for marriage itself. :feelsthink: