Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My thoughts about beards n stuff

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I believe foids hate facial hair so much because it somewhat conceals bone structure
Your thoughts?

If you have a good lower-third than obviously show it off, yes. But if you don't, a beard is still better. It's better for you to have a shit lower-third hidden under a beard and have people wonder "Does he just have that beard to hide his shit jaw?" than to be clean-shaven and remove any doubt.

It's still better than clearly visible subhumanity so if you can grow not :soy: or patchy beard LifeFuel for you

Can't even grow facial hair at 18, so I can't hide my truecel features

If you have a good lower-third than obviously show it off, yes. But if you don't, a beard is still better. It's better for you to have a shit lower-third hidden under a beard and have people wonder "Does he just have that beard to hide his shit jaw?" than to be clean-shaven and remove any doubt.
I just shaved and went from 4/10 to solid 2/10 :lul: :lul: :lul:

I have one, I look better in one

I have half of one...still growing. Better than none at all though.

i look way better clean shaven.
it takes too long to grow a beard for me and it looks weird.

My beard looks like a housewives vagina from the 50s

Beards can definitely help conceal bone structure or chin fat, but it depends on how you groom/maintain it. For a while in college I had a Rasputin tier beard and I looked way uglier than I already was underneath.

Depends the person with the beard and the girl. Some girls don’t like beards while other do and beards look different on everyone so...

I believe foids hate facial hair so much because it somewhat conceals bone structure
Your thoughts?

A6F6A6A2 4A61 4637 977F F6AEB5056F00

I believe this picture surfaced recently.

The guys relatively well known on YouTube for his podcast. Link here

I’ve seen a number of social media posts mocking him.

Beardmax now if you can. Lol

Look up using minoxidil on your beard, you can grow one with some time and effort
I've researched about it, but I saw that it has some side effects, both on your heart and on your general body. So I decided to just let nature take its course, instead of fucking up my life just because I want a beard lmao

I've researched about it, but I saw that it has some side effects, both on your heart and on your general body. So I decided to just let nature take its course, instead of fucking up my life just because I want a beard lmao
Fakecel :feelspuke:

It’s better to have one so that people won’t know right away. Maybe they can try to guess but they will never be certain

Beard is definitely looksmaxxing if you have shitty jaw. But i can't grow any due to my shitty genetics.

"Girls like beard bro"

>Inserts Marlon Teixeira photos

Your thoughts?
chad with beard mogs beardlet chad

It's like make up for foids. Except make up can be bought by anyone and beard comes from genetics. Even here we live on nightmarish mode.

I might grow one