Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My thought about the nikocado avocado situation

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
TLDR if you dont know who this fat fuck is

Basically he is some food youtuber and he got really fat, but apparently it was all just a troll and while people though the was an obese lunatic he was actually skinny like the pic in the right, and the whole internet got bamboozled so to speak

Personally though I dont think the transformation was legit, I think it was ozempic

For a myriad of reaons I just think its a tough hole to climb out of, and he seemed like a massive sperg, I think there was a gay sex video of him leaked with his boyfriend, it all just doenst strike me as having the discipline to drop addictive unhealthy foods after gorging on them for years

I also feel like he should have retained some mass if it was legit, but he looks suspiciously skinny without any muscle and it just kind of sets off alarm bells for me, maybe he does not have good muscle building genetics or something but i feel like that should be a bit of a side goal of a legit transformation

I've also seen some fat whore called barbie ferreira that I would jerk off to randomly lose weight, no doubt it was ozempic since she is some famous entitled celebrity whore

Never cared about those mukbang brainrot videos. DNR

He most likely had a stomach reduction and or drugs.
If he lost weight in a healthy way by working out he would have muscles.

He most likely had a stomach reduction and or drugs.
If he lost weight in a healthy way by working out he would have muscles.
Yeah, its stuff like this that makes me think its sus, he also doesnt look like he was ever fat for some reason, with fat people sometimes their face can appear stretched due to having to accomodate all the old fat