Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My therapist told me to "just take the girl out for sushi"

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Am I really this much of a cuck? I told my therapist about the demonic times of Tinder and the fucked up market.
He still later told me that I wont jump into the bushes to fuck but rather take her out for sushi, as if being an absolute cuck would help in any way.
I told him my hope lies with mentally-defective women, such as autistic women, mental ones or just women with very low sex drive - To lower chances of being cucked and cheated on or deceived. I'm really tired of this bullshit, but then again - What can the therapist already tell me? Just rope bro? You're inferior? Just go on Tinder bro? I mean, can I really blame him for giving me this advice? He's relatively old and wasn't exposed enough to the new rotten era of Tinder, and I'm no chad so telling me I'll do just fine isn't an option either.

Though compared to other therapists he's blackpilled, I already had different therapists and they were much younger, they might have given me even worse "advice".

Fucking hell, I'm not willing to accept this.

Stop going to a therapist and waste money...he can't help you. And they can't give advices other than ''normie'' advices.

Just get scammed bro

There is no way he can tell you to rope or it's over, even if he might see the hopelessness he has to follow guidelines and rules.
Still it can be good to talk to one, it's nice to vent out irl even if he can't give you any solutions. But if it costs much money it's not worth it.

go sushimaxx

Fuck therapy. It’s a stupid farce to keep us docile and accept the status quo.

Stop going to a therapist and waste money...he can't help you. And they can't give advices other than ''normie'' advices.
I wish, sadly my brain is even worse than my body. I need a therapist to control my mental illness, the problem is that I sometimes cross the line by forgetting mental health and the social world are different things.
I need a therapist anyways given that I'm actually mental and I've nobody else to talk to, no friends, my family is incapable of helping my deformed brain.
Fuck therapy. It’s a stupid farce to keep us docile and accept the status quo.
I can't, a normie goes to a therapist over bullshit so when an ugly yet mentally functioning incel goes to a therapist he would obviously feel deceived as he expected a person trained to change the mind to be able to change his body as well - In reality you don't go to the doctor to buy groceries, you go to him to fix your health, and unfortunately I need both.

Last edited:
My therapist is good for venting and telling stuff that I never tell anyone but besides that I don't receive any advice that actually helps me.It's just common sense stuff that many people could tell me as well.

There is no way he can tell you to rope or it's over, even if he might see the hopelessness he has to follow guidelines and rules.
Still it can be good to talk to one, it's nice to vent out irl even if he can't give you any solutions. But if it costs much money it's not worth it.
I don't have any fucking friends unlike some here, I'm lonely, and on this site people don't really give any advice on mental health as this is primarily an exterior-based site, but I'm also mental.

I fucking hate this, you know what? I think my brain is a lot worse than my shitty body.

Normies are worthless to give any form of advice because their view of the world stems from one of moderate success or virtue signalling. Rather than truly investigate the root cause of an issue they'd rather throw worthless platitudes that sound like good advice to other normies; "Personality matters", "There's more fish in the sea", "Its just about confidence" but in the end these only help keep themselves smugly content that issues people face are simply the result of them not living life 'correctly'. Therapists are much the same, they want to help the 9/10 Stacy that complains she's alone because she's only fucked 12 cocks that month, its a nice easy to understand 'problem' that's easily resolved by motivational posters and pictures of cats or minions, yet if you go to the therapist and say something like "I have reached a stage where I am sexually aroused by the torture and death of a woman" then they'll just throw you out and label you a freak because its easier to ignore such issues than address them and potentially look at the world through a different lens.

People want to provide shit, vague advice in the hopes that they'll feel like a better person for having giving it, Normies have no emotional drive beyond their own suffocating ego that requires constant validation and an easy target of scorn so that they can point and laugh and go "HA HA I'M NOT LIKE THAT SO I'M A GOOD PERSON, SEE? I'M LAUGHING ALSO, THAT MEANS I'M GOOD!". They exist in a perpetual state of needing to recognise other peoples insecurities so that they can twist and use that to promote themselves under the guise of being a good Samaritan.

The day of the rope cannot come soon enough.

Normies are worthless to give any form of advice because their view of the world stems from one of moderate success or virtue signalling. Rather than truly investigate the root cause of an issue they'd rather throw worthless platitudes that sound like good advice to other normies; "Personality matters", "There's more fish in the sea", "Its just about confidence" but in the end these only help keep themselves smugly content that issues people face are simply the result of them not living life 'correctly'. Therapists are much the same, they want to help the 9/10 Stacy that complains she's alone because she's only fucked 12 cocks that month, its a nice easy to understand 'problem' that's easily resolved by motivational posters and pictures of cats or minions, yet if you go to the therapist and say something like "I have reached a stage where I am sexually aroused by the torture and death of a woman" then they'll just throw you out and label you a freak because its easier to ignore such issues than address them and potentially look at the world through a different lens.

People want to provide shit, vague advice in the hopes that they'll feel like a better person for having giving it, Normies have no emotional drive beyond their own suffocating ego that requires constant validation and an easy target of scorn so that they can point and laugh and go "HA HA I'M NOT LIKE THAT SO I'M A GOOD PERSON, SEE? I'M LAUGHING ALSO, THAT MEANS I'M GOOD!". They exist in a perpetual state of needing to recognise other peoples insecurities so that they can twist and use that to promote themselves under the guise of being a good Samaritan.

The day of the rope cannot come soon enough.
All of this is so true lol, I get free therapy in my country and have been doing it for almost 3 years now, at the start they tried that CBT garbage and when it didn't work they just started telling me every time I go "Things will get better" or "Life is worth living" for 3 years now and no fucking progress it's just a waste of time tbh but I go anyway because it's the only time I get to talk to anyone other than my mother.

It's against a therapists code of ethics to explain away problems with tangible solutions, and therefore whatever advice offered will always seem hollow and artificial.

You're better off receiving help from friends and family if you're fortunate enough to have them.

On the contrary ,if you're like me then just LDAR/rope, its over.

Just be a ricecel theory

I don't have any fucking friends unlike some here, I'm lonely, and on this site people don't really give any advice on mental health as this is primarily an exterior-based site, but I'm also mental.

I fucking hate this, you know what? I think my brain is a lot worse than my shitty body.
I'm also partly mentalcel, not that it is the only reason I'm incel but it's some. I went to a psychologist for social anxiety, she wanted to do CBT therapy which is basically to expose yourself to what is uncomfortable until it's not longer a phobia. During our sessions she read from a book and basically repeated all the guidelines which was made by some medical authority or whatever. Pretty much any person could have done that and it didn't help my phobia but it was still nice to talk to somebody about it since I have no friends where I live atm and it was pretty much free. I didn't have the guts to say anything about the blackpill though, I know she wouldn't understand it at all.

Therapists will never understand incel problems. Most are just bluepilled normies with a certification. They feed you the bluepill so you feel comfortable and come back to him, he has no interest in telling you the truth.

You sound like an average looking guy.

And this has to stop, (((following rules))). This is why everything is messed up.

Do you really believe that man is gonna to help you ?
Taking a girl out to eat sushi show how cluless he is.
He is probably a man who never had any problem to attract women.

It's your life and your money but you know your problem is not your brain but something else you're lacking.
cliff face

Therapists cannot help incels, and that's not necessarily an insult to their intelligence or capabilities. They are simply doing their job and that limits them from anything that actually helps us. They have to go beyond the limits of their job (which many will lie about doing) to actually help you.

You can invite women out to eat all the sushi you want and that's still not gonna make them think you're not a subhuman due to your looks. Therapists are a fucking scam, honestly. I've had almost a half dozen of them over the years and the only thing coming out of their mouths is fucking platitudes and bullshit - even if you clearly and concisely explain the issue ("I'm fucking ugly and women don't want me, and the resulting loneliness makes me depressed") they still can only respond with IT-tier garbage ("You just haven't approached enough women bro"/"Just improve your personality bro"/"Just try online dating bro").

Fuck therapists.

Sushi is too expensive.

I'll be taking my noodle whores out to get noodles.

img_7017-jpg.54483

Sushi is too expensive.

I'll be taking my noodle whores out to get noodles.

img_7017-jpg.54483
Remember to make her split the bill. Don't get used for free dinner

Just eat sushi bro.

Therapy is a waste of money. It’s the same as listening to notmie advice except you are paying them.