Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MY THERAPIST TOLD ME 'Prevent' ARE POSSIBLY MONITORING ME!!! SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTETHER VPN OR OPENVPN HELP!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 36698
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36698

Banned
-
i knew it brocels im not paranoid HELP ME BROCELS HELP HELP

fucking feds are on me:feelsdevil: someone with knowledge of sothether vpn or openvpn please help, i have tried setting up softether but when i use the built in windows vpn service to put in my vpn login passkey, it doesnt work. So, what 'Prevent' is, it is feds that try to tackle radicalisation.

my family therapist told me that someone from Prevent is possibly going to see me, they were worried bc i was mute for a couple months and that they found a rambo knife in my schoolbag (for the glowies here them discovering the knife has been dealt with). they thought that i was mute bc an extremist on tor told me not to speak to non muslims as they are infidels. i have also confessed to nearly expressing my extreme anger and pain with the knife and have been browsing tor for some firearms so i could get my retribution on my school. but i dont feel that way anymore, they also know that i have changed and dont feel the same way.

family therapist ALSO told me that Prevent were concerned possibly because of my internet activity but she said 'sorry i forgot i need to look through my notes :foidSoy::foidSoy:'
i am about to delete all my contacts with my friends, i have already deleted instagram, i am gonna delete whatsapp and viber and tiktok when some fellow brocel helps me to set up a vpn (NOT VPN FROM COMPANIES BC FEDS CAN CONTACT THE VPN PROVIDER AND GIVE THEM MY SEARCH HISTORY).

Last edited:

fucking feds are on me:feelsdevil: someone with knowledge of sothether vpn or openvpn please help, i have tried setting up softether but when i use the built in windows vpn service to put in my vpn login passkey, it doesnt work. So, what 'Prevent' is, it is feds that try to tackle radicalisation.

my family therapist told me that someone from Prevent is possibly going to see me, they were worried bc i was mute for a couple months and that they found a rambo knife in my schoolbag (for the glowies here them discovering the knife has been dealt with). they thought that i was mute bc an extremist on tor told me not to speak to non muslims as they are infidels. i have also confessed to nearly expressing my extreme anger and pain with the knife and have been browsing tor for some firearms so i could get my retribution on my school. but i dont feel that way anymore, they also know that i have changed and dont feel the same way.

family therapist ALSO told me that Prevent were concerned possibly because of my internet activity but she said 'sorry i forgot i need to look through my notes :foidSoy::foidSoy:'
i am about to delete all my contacts with my friends, i have already deleted instagram, i am gonna delete whatsapp and viber and tiktok when some fellow brocel helps me to set up a vpn (NOT VPN FROM COMPANIES BC FEDS CAN CONTACT THE VPN PROVIDER AND GIVE THEM MY SEARCH HISTORY).
Jfl @ anglos

@Tiredpoorcel thoughts?

dm if you want

1 not reading all that autism
2 op legit posted his face yesterday so he is fucked either way
me? i didnt post my face monitor doesnt have a camera
look just fucking help me or dont comment

Why did you have a knife? You might need help.

Why did you have a knife? You might need help.
tl;dr of 'help'
didnt help
and i took their jewpills but i stopped all of it abruptly
They are momitoring your internet activity? How? If you are using a school issued device to access questionable websights such as this then I can only recommend that you install Linux or use duckduckgo or some shit.

You fucked up with the knife, I have no idea why you would bring that to school, I doubt you have a good reason.

Dm me if you want, my day is free.
it was in my schoolbag, but brocel i have changed. dont feel the same anymore. i am still the same except after a lot of self-reflection i dont wanna go ER. healthcare and their jewpills didnt do shit
if ur wondering i took sertraline and risperidone for 4 months or more i forgot

Last edited:
Risperdal among others, is an atypical antipsychotic used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Are you even schizophrenic of bipolar?

Sertraline treats depression, are you really depressed.

I thought I was depressed, anxious, and bipolar but after being pilled down I realized that all of those mediacal terms are fake.

You do not have depression.

You don not have anxiety.

You are not bipolar.

You are in complete control over your mental state, maybe read a couple books...

Stop listening to other peoples observations of you, they do not know what you are thinking, only you know what is best for you.

I know I just contradicted my earlier statements, at least technically but it is precisely because of that that I am more honest than everyone you will encounter throughout life.

Take care of yourself, and when "Prevent" and your family therapist asks you questions about yourself do not hesitate to question their interpretations of you.
you know, that is actually true, all of what you said is correct
but it may not be in the case of a fully delusional person or fully mentally insane person, i am not talking about myself. thankfully i dont think i am too far gone.
Risperdal among others, is an atypical antipsychotic used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Are you even schizophrenic of bipolar?

Sertraline treats depression, are you really depressed.

I thought I was depressed, anxious, and bipolar but after being pilled down I realized that all of those mediacal terms are fake.

You do not have depression.

You don not have anxiety.

You are not bipolar.

You are in complete control over your mental state, maybe read a couple books...

Stop listening to other peoples observations of you, they do not know what you are thinking, only you know what is best for you.

I know I just contradicted my earlier statements, at least technically but it is precisely because of that that I am more honest than everyone you will encounter throughout life.

Take care of yourself, and when "Prevent" and your family therapist asks you questions about yourself do not hesitate to question their interpretations of you.
thank you brocel

Last edited:
I think monitoring you is against the law without a warrant first

whos Prevent? You need to be using better vpn with better privacy. Try mullvad. Also where are you from???

whos Prevent? You need to be using better vpn with better privacy. Try mullvad. Also where are you from???
Prevent is part of the UK's effort to tackle radicalisation. im from the uk and am in the uk rn

try not to bring a knife to school maybe

You didn’t say ‘Go ER’ or anything like that here, right?

@seija moment

Prevent is part of the UK's effort to tackle radicalisation. im from the uk and am in the uk rn
You are taking their pills? You were way to careless to bring a knife at school. How old are you?

You are taking their pills? You were way to careless to bring a knife at school. How old are you?
the knife was in my schoolbag at home, i will dm you my age as glowies are here :fbi:

my message is waiting approval by jannies
Get mullvad for a vpn like I said, they have strong privacy. Then throw those pills in the garbage. Lie to your therapist and your parents. They are not your friends.

Get mullvad for a vpn like I said, they have strong privacy. Then throw those pills in the garbage. Lie to your therapist and your parents. They are not your friends.
i abruptly stopped taking sertraline and risperidone in a single day. fuck their jewpills

i abruptly stopped taking sertraline and risperidone in a single day. fuck their jewpills
Good. They are against you, they want to dumb you down and transform you into a mindless drone for society. They want you to be docile, do not let them. Your anger is justified.

Tor + VPN + tape over your webcam, not really sure what else to suggest, apart from the usual suggestions for Tor users i.e. browse in windowed mode and turn Javascript off so you don't get tracked by Russian hitmen or feds
How did they (therapist, family and/or feds) find out that you were using Tor in Minecraft in the first place, and did you actually contact an extremist on the deep web in Minecraft

If you're planning a crime and post about it the feds are gonna get you :feelskek:

Over if mute and not chad.

Stick the knife in the faggot cops neck, he will regret trying to prevent things

Tor + VPN + tape over your webcam, not really sure what else to suggest, apart from the usual suggestions for Tor users i.e. browse in windowed mode and turn Javascript off so you don't get tracked by Russian hitmen or feds
How did they (therapist, family and/or feds) find out that you were using Tor in Minecraft in the first place, and did you actually contact an extremist on the deep web in Minecraft
i did not contact an extremist, that was one of the ideas of my psychiatrists, social workers and teachers. i confessed to using tor.

tl;dr of 'help'
didnt help
and i took their jewpills but i stopped all of it abruptly

You still need some kind of help. Walking around with a knife and a desire to use it is no kind of way to function in society. Has that part of you changed? If so, you really have nothing to fear.

You still need some kind of help. Walking around with a knife and a desire to use it is no kind of way to function in society. Has that part of you changed? If so, you really have nothing to fear.
i have changed, why would i wanna be a contributing member of soyciety? soyciety alone has caused humans the most stress over everything in this godforsaken universe combined

Then don’t make stupid threats or comments idiot :lul::fbi:

Then don’t make stupid threats or comments idiot :lul::fbi:
threats? idk man, feds finding a rambo knife in my schoolbag and other things doesnt really sound like an empty threat. thats besides the point. i have changed as a person, i hate my old self for nearly fucking my future up.

i have changed, why would i wanna be a contributing member of soyciety? soyciety alone has caused humans the most stress over everything in this godforsaken universe combined

Wait, have you changed from being a knife wielding person with violent tendencies?

Wait, have you changed from being a knife wielding person with violent tendencies?
i have changed into an unmotivated, blank emotion person. better than seething in rage every time i came home or just alone in my room when the feels come.
i wasnt a violent person in nature, i was a really nice person, too nice. my emotions festered in me and i just bottled it up (MASSIVE MISTAKE)
society just broke me down

i have changed into an unmotivated, blank emotion person. better than seething in rage every time i came home or just alone in my room when the feels come.

i wasnt a violent person in nature, i was a really nice person, too nice. my emotions festered in me and i just bottled it up (MASSIVE MISTAKE)
society just broke me down

I'm not saying you were actively violent, but carrying a knife and quietly thinking "Man if I could just do a violent thing" is a bad way to be.

A blank slate is a bad way to be too. And sadly, the priorities of the mental health establishment necessitate that if someone is a danger to others, it's more important to keep them from hurting people than it is to make them "better." That's why they prescribe brain numbing pills. Because it's more important to put a stop to violent thoughts by the quickest means possible.

But I would like real help for you. And I would also like for you to not hurt anyone or yourself.

threats? idk man, feds finding a rambo knife in my schoolbag and other things doesnt really sound like an empty threat. thats besides the point. i have changed as a person, i hate my old self for nearly fucking my future up.
You fucked up by taking the knife in your bag in the first place. Now they will punish you and you are screwed even though it’s not fair

you're not safe here either :feelshmm:

the only problem you made was admitting this stuff, should've just done something they would've remembERed

Go to church are search on internet "i want salvation", "Jesus help me" fake your life a bit so they will let you alone.:feelsthink:

#1 advice i will give to anybody -- know your rights

Prevent is voluntary.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back