Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My therapist thinks that penis size doesn't matter

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I told my therapist how insecure I was about my penis size. And that cuck started rambling about how normal and acceptable it is to have a 5 inch penis and how there are other ways to pleasure a woman like oral sex. That ignorant cuck has literally no idea about sexual dimorphism.

According to him women don't want a strong masculine man with a 10+ penis. They want a feminine man with a micro penis who can only perform oral sex on her. So I tried to blackpill him and told him some cold rational facts. I told him that for thousands of years humans relied on the basic penetrative sex and that's why women are hard wired to prefer strong masculine men with 10+ inch penises. This whole idea that 5 inch dicks are acceptable to women was created by feminists in the 70's to brainwash weak feminine men and trick them into thinking that they can also get laid. This concept ultimately cucked those men and they started supporting those misandrists in the hopes of getting laid. And needless to say they never got laid.

I also told him that a 10+ inch penis hits every erogenous spot in the vagina including the cervix which women love and a 5 inch dick can't even dream about doing that. Now what this cuck said next sent me into a rage fit.

He said that there are sex toys available which can men can use during sex to pleasure women. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. Using sex toys on a woman is the most cucked thing a man can ever do. If a man uses sex toys that means he is accepting the fact that he is incapable to make women orgasm with his dick, he is also accepting that those sex toys are much more valuable than his dick. And when a man uses sex toys, the woman subconsciously starts thinking that when there are sex toys that can make her cum then why the fuck is she wasting her time with this loser.

In reply he said the same things which every normie says like women's sexuality is much more complex than I think and sexual dimorphism doesn't matter and what women really want is a nice and loving partner. I didn't try to blackpill him any further. All these nonsense is just a direct proof that most humans on this earth totally lack self awareness.

STOP SEEING YOUR THERAPIST PERIOD

never go to the therapist. theyre all bluepilled cucks tbh

Your therapist is completely right. Face > height > body > dick > everything else

A therapist is like a prostitute for your brain. They say things and are nice to you to make you feel better. but if you stop paying you're nothing but scum.

Are therapists even capable of telling the truth for stuff like this? For anybody with a small dick, being told that it's hopeless and there's no way to get around the dickpill would drive them deeper into depression. So it seems like it's guaranteed that a therapist will always tell you that whatever problem you have isn't real even when it obviously is.

What did you expect the whole pseudoscientific field of therapy is based on the selling of confidence, obedience and other bluepilled crap. You are paying money to talk to a giga normie who pretends to listen.

Can you blame him? Dickpill ruins even blackpilled veteran incels. Imagine what it would do to a bluepilled cuck.
It’s natural our brain creates defense mechanism (even the stupidest ones like your therapist coping) to protect itself from destruction.

What kind of faggot goes to a therapist.

Are therapists even capable of telling the truth for stuff like this? For anybody with a small dick, being told that it's hopeless and there's no way to get around the dickpill would drive them deeper into depression. So it seems like it's guaranteed that a therapist will always tell you that whatever problem you have isn't real even when it obviously is.
Also this, fuckton of males kill themselves over small penis. Even if he realizes the truth his moral responsibility is disproving the dickpill.

Women bred the bone in the penis out because they preferred longer penises.

Men with longer penises are also more likely to impregnate a women

Can you blame him? Dickpill ruins even blackpilled veteran incels. Imagine what it would do to a bluepilled cuck.
It’s natural our brain creates defense mechanism (even the stupidest ones like your therapist coping) to protect itself from destruction.
High iq

Exactly. What we want is an extremely based doctor who can tell us the truth instead of supporting the stupid moral constructs. We have already accepted the blackpill, there's nothing they can say which will be worse than the blackpill

What did you expect the whole pseudoscientific field of therapy is based on the selling of confidence, obedience and other bluepilled crap. You are paying money to talk to a giga normie who pretends to listen.

You can make up for it by having a 10 inch personality, bro!

Dr stone iq

Your therapist is completely right. Face > height > body > dick > everything else
This is only true up to the point where they actually see and feel a huge love unit and then it's ovER

Just pleasure the sex toy theory, you aren't worthy of a qween, just be nice and let Chad plow her, then pay for their kids.

Your therapist is coping HARD.
You need to give him some Blackpill therapy

Imagine paying a therapist to have him tell you things any ITard would've told you for free.

Also this, fuckton of males kill themselves over small penis. Even if he realizes the truth his moral responsibility is disproving the dickpill.

Exactly, he won't go agaisn't his moral responsibility because his employment security would be at sake.

Psychologist and therapist won't agree, even with cold hard facts in their face.

Op should have shown him the okcupid blackpill 101 image, i'm sure he would have replied with the usual bluepilled bullshit "online dating isn't real life"

sex toy = manufactured chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back