Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My therapist knows about us and I think is IT

feelsbadman32

feelsbadman32

Officer
★★
Not only does my therapist know about us, I’m fairly certain he’s a member of IT, though I don’t know for sure. Regardless he knows I’m incel and he said “incels killed 30 plus people” secretly I said good. I told him not to worry I’m not going to go around shooting people. Anyways it would be akward fuck if he saw this post, but I’m doing it anyway cuz fuck it

muslims have killed 10s of thousands and yet every country on earth wants to import them. obama killed 1000s of civilians with drone strikes he ordered yet everyone thinks he was a great, nice guy.

I keep this shit secret. You can complain a lot about how you can't get dates -- but don't use the word "incel" or say you are part of a group.

i want to talk about blackpill and inceldom to my therapist

Damn never reveal your power level. Let's just say we are some sort of secret society around the world.

By describing your involvement with the “incels” you implicated yourself with the violent hate speech they spout, so you’re therapist has legal obligation to turn you into the police. Sorry, sweaty.

muslims have killed 10s of thousands and yet every country on earth wants to import them. obama killed 1000s of civilians with drone strikes he ordered yet everyone thinks he was a great, nice guy.

That's liberals for you, genocide and bombing innocent civilians is only bad when white people do it.

By describing your involvement with the “incels” you implicated yourself with the violent hate speech they spout, so you’re therapist has legal obligation to turn you into the police. Sorry, sweaty.
Lmao take me to prison baby

Shit, I’m a walking black pill dispensary. How the fuck do I curb my power level?
Begin with redpilling people before moving slowly onto the blackpill. The BP is a brutal ideology that makes people question themselves hence people do their best to deflect it and point out blackpillers as incels.

If I can remember correctly, there are a good amount of sociologist/psychologist types in IncelTears. I'm guessing they're on there, because they study more progressive shit and stray away from cold hard biological facts.

Muslims will save and enrich eu culture bro :forcedsmile:

Yeah, this.

Also, feminists have killed the most people in the world via male suicide but everyone loves them (or pretends to).
That's liberals for you, genocide and bombing innocent civilians is only bad when white people do it.

*only bad when unattractive white men do it

JFL at going to theRAPIST