Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My therapist is homosexual

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I was referred to this therapy/job placement programme by the welfare system because of my long term NEETdom. When I first had a phone call with the man he had a homosexual type voice and when I met him he was walking with his arms swinging like homosexuals walk. In my most recent meeting with him he was sitting with his legs crossed. Despite his homosexuality he was quite understanding when I explained to him how hard waging was for me.

Well it’s probably better than having a foid therapist at least

Stab him to death (in gta v)

You should tell him he's the one who needs therapy, of the electrical sort. :feelsjuice:

I was referred to this therapy/job placement programme by the welfare system because of my long term NEETdom. When I first had a phone call with the man he had a homosexual type voice and when I met him he was walking with his arms swinging like homosexuals walk. In my most recent meeting with him he was sitting with his legs crossed. Despite his homosexuality he was quite understanding when I explained to him how hard waging was for me.
at this point id be happy with any type of therapy you said he understood you id just tuff it out but if its really bothering you then just get referred to a therapist because of some bs excuse

Nigga therapy is pointless. Therapist are paid friends.

Therapist are paid friends.
not true therapists are doctors its their profession to listen to you and give advice
its the same as thinking a medical doctor is your friend jus cuz they give you cough syrup after you describe
having a cold. therapists are never advertised as friends

not true therapists are doctors its their profession to listen to you and give advice
its the same as thinking a medical doctor is your friend jus cuz they give you cough syrup after you describe
having a cold. therapists are never advertised as friends
It’s my belief. I don’t agree. Move on

Same :feelsgah:

"Just get a male rapist, bro"

Male rapists are usually soys or faggots, and these people cannot help men in a social context, let alone a 'professional' one

therapists are never advertised as friends
But they make money by having their clients return continually for new sessions (unlike the doctor who gives you cough medicine and resolves your problems immediately), and what fosters this is the sense of having a relationship.

Indeed, it's acknowledged that the most important part of therapy is precisely the "therapeutic relationship," not anything scientific. After all, the so-called science behind psychology is ambiguous and arbitrary.

The only difference is that the therapeutic relationship is self-conceited, unlike a real relationship, and involves little to no reciprocation. The therapist's only role is to manipulate you through suggestion, if not outright indoctrination.

Last edited:
Very nice. My psychologist is an elderly White male with adult children in their twenties.

P.S: Your Celtic ancestors were not Celtic:

This right here, all rapists are soys to some extent. Therapy only works for :bluepill: normies who never really had issues in the first place
It's not even meant for normies. It's meant for foids.

Many of the dull motifs of psychotherapy, such as "be yourself," come from the era of feminism and the entry of women into the workforce.

Therapy helps ease their sense of dislocation as they integrate into the impersonal capitalist world.

This explains the fixation in modern psychology on "dark triad" (masculine) personalities, for example, which are alien to foid social sensibilities but predominate in the corporations they seek to make careers in. Psychology in this regard is just addressing an environmental mismatch caused by the erosion of gender roles.

Last edited: