Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My theory on where the Femdom Fetish comes from and why it’s over for Weakcels.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
What if I told you that the Femdom Fetish, a Fetish that both cucks and some Incels share.. Could be a cope created by the brain to shield you from some of the pain of being physically weaker than foids in general.

I couldn’t remember where I first contracted my fetish. I did remember how effective it was preventing me from wanting to rope everytime a foid outmuscles me. Can you imagine the humiliation of getting strength mogged by one? Now imagine it happening every day during High School..Especially during gym class..It was absolute emotional torture and the only thing that made it slightly better is how happy my dick was...Thank God I made it out of there..

It’s pretty much over for weakcels. Im not just talking about being below average weak.. I am taking about weaker than the average foid weak.. If you’re involuntarily weaker than most foids...Most likely you’re going to be cucked or forever alone...A Chad bone structure is nothing to foids if you can’t provide the male dominance they all crave...

Weakcels are another form Truecels in my opinion. As for the femdom fetish, it’s perfectly fine in my book if you just treat it as a fetish. Don’t go praising those entitled Chad thirst cunt whores...

What is femdom? Is it girls strapping on a plastic dick and fucking you or what?

What is femdom? Is it girls strapping on a plastic dick and fucking you or what?
Femdom is a VERY broad term. In my case it’s just simply getting beat up by them, or watching them doing things I physically can’t like doing more push ups than me

Femdom is a VERY broad term. In my case it’s just simply getting beat up by them, or watching them doing things I physically can’t like doing more push ups than me
CUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCK :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Why would anyone get off to that god dammit?

A Chad bone structure is nothing to foids if you can’t provide the male dominance they all crave...

COPE. Bone structure = strength
A chad with large jaw will take face better than small jaw incels.

Also chads doesn't need to be strong. There are lots of stories about chad bullies being beaten, strengthmogged, fightmogged by incels only for them to be able to fuck many stacies afterwards.

Cut it off and kidnap a tyrone and knock him out and cut his dick off and sew it on yourself.
I should. I honestly thought about doing something. As for now I am in the process of conquering my fetish so I won’t have it anymore

I should. I honestly thought about doing something. As for now I am in the process of conquering it
Just don't fap to it is it that hard?

Also chads doesn't need to be strong. There are lots of stories about chad bullies being beaten, strengthmogged, fightmogged by incels only for them to be able to fuck many stacies afterwards.

To fuck a stacey you need to be stronger than her

You have to be stronger than stacey to fuck her..

You have to be stronger than stacey to fuck her..
It's not really hard to be stronger then a stacey.

No you don't need lmao
Most foids will be strengthmogged this is all in the biology
Secondly if a person looks like a chad he doesn't need strength.

Stacy will be like "omg dont feel bad dad im here for u bebe xoxo teehee :):)" if chad ever gets dominated in strength

I see it as a way your brain cope when no foid accept you as a dominant alpha Chad for sex, they would perhaps accept you as sex slave

One day science will find a cure for cuckoldry. But since that day isn’t coming soon, as an incel, I suggest you to try nofap and to use roids.

I can’t stay in nofap mode for more than 3 days, but it’s better than nothing.

I see it as a way your brain cope when no foid accept you as a dominant alpha Chad for sex, they would perhaps accept you as sex slave
Exactly. It’s my brain trying to cope not me.. I fucking feel ashamed of my fetish..It goes against everything I stand for
One day science will find a cure for cuckoldry. But since that day isn’t coming soon, as an incel, I suggest you to try nofap and to use roids.

High IQ advice thanks

@Blacktarpill

weakcels can just go to the gym lol

I was into SM even before my first fap.

Low self-esteem + sexual frustration = femdom fetish

Femdom is cucked thing,anything with `fem` is cucked anyway.

weakcels can just go to the gym lol

Just go to the gym bro.. I am talking for weakcels with a low muscle potential threshold.. Some people no matter how hard they work out will never be as strong

I get hard by fantasizing about getting height mogged and even framemogged by foids
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'd still try this tho.

The cure for cuckoldry is simply to inject testosterone

I like femdom joi only because the girls are brats and I think about hitting them and putting them in their place

The cure for cuckoldry is simply to inject testosterone
As for now I don’t really mind having legendary erections whenever I get strength mogged by foids. One time I couldn’t get a soda cap open at a store, it was one of those flat steel caps that are annoying. I asked the foid clerk to help, she was in her 20s and she easily popped it open and smiled at me with pity. Soo Hot :feelsohh:

JFL at guys wanting to get kicked in the nuts by foids.

Kill yourselves.

JFL at guys wanting to get kicked in the nuts by foids.

Kill yourselves.
The situation is fucked when young males are doing shit like that to impress girls.
Do you think Chad, Tyrone and other slayers would do that ?
If -refugees- would see that, they would think they can conquer easly (that's already the case).

The situation is fucked when young males are doing shit like that to impress girls.
Do you think Chad, Tyrone and other slayers would do that ?
If -refugees- would see that, they would think they can conquer easly (that's already the case).

I don't even think girls would be impressed by this shit lol. It is scary what men are becoming these days.

I know for a fact that a lot of people around the world view white men as weak and feeble. Physically, but also mentally, since they allow their women to behave immorally and disgustingly every day.

You're trolling unless you have muscular dystrophy.