Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My theory on the incel phenomenon

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
In the past, while looks have always played a role in the choosing of a mate it has never before been as emphasized to the point that it is in today's modern society of ultra narcissistic, instant notoriety culture of today. With the advancements in technology, the sexual market landscape has changed entirely with the inventions of instant communication mainly being that of the internet and our smart devices allowing us to get in contact with more people then ever before regardless of distance. It use to be women where limited to only the men within their immediate physical location, thus more equally distributing the women among the men. But now that they can actively search out mates with specific attributes, it's left a void for the men that simply cannot measure up to the increasingly competitive sexual market. I believe what is currently happening today is new form of technological soft genocide effecting only the men deemed as undesirable by society. This is the reason why unattractive people of the past have been able to procreate, they didn't have any of the massive changes within the social and cultural aspects of society that us modem men deal with today. They didn't have tinder or smartphones or the newest generation of feminism effectively ending the shaming of sexually active women. All these things in combination have resulted in the modern day phenomenon of inceldom that we find ourselves in and sadly I don't think it's ever going away until they are no more undesirable men left. By which I mean that I believe humanity as a collective is actively trying to weed out the genetically inferiors to extinction! We're silently being killed off for the benefit of future generations that will inherent the earth.

Last edited:
I agree with everything you said however sometimes a combination of two sets of superior genetics create a genetically inferior child.

For example Bruce Willis:-

Bruce-Willis-Hot-Pictures.jpg

and Demi Moore:-

Demi_Moore_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Created this:-

rumer-willis-bikini-body-6-months-sober-pp.jpg

She basically got the worst combination of traits possible facially. Sure she may look okay as a woman because men are that desperate these days due to hypergamy, but on the flip-side imagine if she had come out as a man with a similar combination? If that man wasn't famous he'd be fucked.

It is not "your" theory but already a shared belief among us.

I agree with everything you said however sometimes a combination of two sets of superior genetics create a genetically inferior child.

She basically got the worst combination of traits possible facially. Sure she may look okay as a woman because men are that desperate these days due to hypergamy, but on the flip-side imagine if she had come out as a man with a similar combination? If that man wasn't famous he'd be fucked.
The brutal recombination pill

It's basically bruce willis with demi moore's eyes lol

It's basically bruce willis with demi moore's eyes lol

Yep imagine having a dad like brad pitt or tom cruise and getting like their nose or some shit and then getting everything else from the female and being a man. So basically being a manly version of that female but with one characteristic from Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise. That = Incel most likely.

Wyatt Russel, Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn's son also drew a pretty short straw in my book considering how epic his dad looked when younger:-

maxresdefault.jpg

He's got a decent eye area but that's it.

Yep imagine having a dad like brad pitt or tom cruise and getting like their nose or some shit and then getting everything else from the female and being a man. So basically being a manly version of that female but with one characteristic from Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise. That = Incel most likely.
Genetic lottery is a bitch

bruce willis is not A CHAD he is a NORMIE with some MACHO HALO - he is 5/10

and his features are OK on a MAN but since daughters take their major features from their fathers - SHE LOOKS LIKE A CAVEMAN

THe formula for a chad

THE MOTHER MUST BE PRETTY. END OF STROY. - preferrably AT least a 6.5

Men get their major features from their mothers.

THE FATHER MUST BE ROBUST (FRAME) and TALL and deprived of deformities. He does not have to be more than 5/10 facially.

I've seen a couple of examples of pretty people having ugly kids in this thread but those are the outliers, most pretty people still have pretty kids.

I've seen a couple of examples of pretty people having ugly kids in this thread but those are the outliers, most pretty people still have pretty kids.

bruce willis isn't classicaly handsome and is a balding overhyped piece of shit with a weird mouth and shitty hollywood movies

bruce willis isn't classicaly handsome and is a balding overhyped piece of shit with a weird mouth and shitty hollywood movies
Still prettier than his daughter.

Demi Moore isn't a Stacy.