Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My theory on femboys

shy niceguy

shy niceguy

manipulate me
-
I believe femboys are sub5 men who never received any attention and decided to dress/act feminine to finally get the attention they craved.
Femboys are usually ugly or a cutecel, so it makes perfect sense why they became a fag. I still fucking hate femboys they're still disgusting fags

and why is it always the white people that becomes a femboy. jfl I always knew ya are the gayest race, but cmon now.

Being a prettyboy, femboy all these beardless endeavours are very white and gook things

shy niceguy

mommy boy​

yeah femboys are femboys cus they're either incels or gays

same, I fucking hate femboys
if ur incel or cutecel or smth like that, you should just accept the truth that no woman will find you attractive, and find some copes that will fulfill you, like enjoy some hobbies and maybe work on yourself (even tho u still wont find a gf haha)
if ur femboy by the time ur 30, u will reace twink death, and men will be repulsed by you anyways, so might as well give up on finding romantic love/attention now
if you get what i mean

so, I can't love my mommy?
Nigga you are calling them digusting fags (which they are) and at the same time you have the most fruity and faggy avi, username and title possible

Faggy avi, faggy custom title, and one of the first things he decides to discuss on this site is femboys...
@DarkStar look at this shit :forcedsmile:

Nigga you are calling them digusting fags (which they are) and at the same time you have the most fruity and faggy avi, username and title possible

This is the most obvious projection I've ever seen in my entire life It's insane how he thought he would get away. If this person has any followers ban them for being faggots.

This is the most obvious projection I've ever seen in my entire life It's insane how he thought he would get away. If this person has any followers ban them for being faggots.
please prove that I am a fag because at this point you're just making false accusations.

jfl so me finding anime girls cute makes me gay now?

who tf is that
Hello Bro, I'm not the real Knajjd.

I took on his name because of his time as mod. He had some keen insights into the human condition and had strong DetectiveCel skills.

jfl so me finding anime girls cute makes me gay now?
Lol I try really hard to defend the grAys on here, but you are making it very hard mane :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Your posts definitely come off as glowing, so just be careful :feelsokman:

A lot of us are very weary of newcomers on this forum because we've had a lot of fakecels, foids, and trannies try to infiltrate.

But if you are a legit inkwell, welcome to .is brocel :feelsaww:

Lol I try really hard to defend the grAys on here, but you are making it very hard mane :feelshaha::feelshaha:

A lot of us are very weary of newcomers on this forum because we've had a lot of fakecels, foids, and trannies try to infiltrate.

how can I make people stop calling me a fag. is it because of my avi? but I like cute stuff.

what does glowing mean

what does glowing mean
Fbi Fam GIF by CBS

I don’t think it’s something you can change. Just because you didn’t receive attention, that doesn’t mean you can change your sexuality whenever you want. I believe it was always there and they’ve suppressed it.

Lol this is probably that one girl that @Samurai doxxed now that I think about it. :feelskek: :feelskek:

how can I make people stop calling me a fag.
nobody called you a fag bro, it's just a bit hypocritical to hate femboys for dressing/acting feminine while also loving cute stuff.
You are allowed to be a hypocrite if you want tho so just ignore it.

Going back to the topic, I don't think it's something they choose. The few who try just because they want attention usually stop very fast.
Most are just gay.

I believe femboys are sub5 men who never received any attention and decided to dress/act feminine to finally get the attention they craved.
Femboys are usually ugly or a cutecel, so it makes perfect sense why they became a fag. I still fucking hate femboys they're still disgusting fags
are you by any chance Arab? Idk why I got this feeling. Tell me.