Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My Testosterone levels according to a test

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-

Bro I hope you don’t actually believe that

high T doesn’t mean much if you don’t make use of it, i.e taking advantage of it while it’s high instead of rotting, I got similar results and my looks don’t point to high T, gymaxxing and appearance does

That's awesome, dude! That total is high as fuck! What's free, though? Me? I have a lot of shbg, so that kind of ruined me. You might be a lot more lucky, though.
LH is too high and my prolactin is kinda high too.

Doctor said there's nothing abnormal with my bloodwork and the gyno "isn't visible" according to him so a second visit is optional. I feel I have gyno. It's mild tho. Just puffy nipples otherwise a normal chest.

LH is too high and my prolactin is kinda high too.

Doctor said there's nothing abnormal with my bloodwork and the gyno "isn't visible" according to him so a second visit is optional. I feel I have gyno. It's mild tho. Just puffy nipples otherwise a normal chest.
And the free test? Honestly that's all that matters tbh.

I don’t really get this stuff but what would be a perfect testosterone level

Bro making me feel special btw why you don’t have an avatar
Capture

This is why. And it'll forever remain this way hahahahahaha

@Grim_Reaper thots?

View attachment 1177181
This is why. And it'll forever remain this way hahahahahaha
I actually seen that post I call him Subhuman madguy he attacked me thinking I would let that slide anyways fuck what people think bro do what you think this is the internet where even the pussies will act up so just don’t give two fucks

I actually seen that post I call him Subhuman madguy he attacked me thinking I would let that slide anyways fuck what people think bro do what you think this is the internet where even the pussies will act up so just don’t give two fucks
DUUUDE I want to make it my signature but I don't know how haha

You want to make what your signature?
The picture. Wait there's an "attachment" link for it. Let me try this...

Go to google search dearth Vader rebels wallpaper than go to images and you should find it

I apparently don't have gyno. Lifefuel

Fakecel tier T level

Fakecel tier T level
I wonder how my T levels are this high tbh? My lifestyle isn't very healthy. I do try to eat healthy and exceruvse daily but I also have a habit of binge eating, drink a lot on occasions and get very little sleep.