Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My testosterone is hitting record lows

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I am CONSTANTLY tired and feel like I could sleep all day if I were allowed to. On top of this, I'm struggling, for the first time in my life, to get a boner. This lifestyle is ruining me

Get blood work done. If you live in a region that isn't sunny or you're dark skinned it's more likely that you're suffering from a Vitamin D deficiency. In addition to this try to get enough Vitamin B12.

Get blood work done. If you live in a region that isn't sunny or you're dark skinned it's more likely that you're suffering from a Vitamin D deficiency. In addition to this try to get enough Vitamin B12.

I actually was found to be D deficient a while ago. Not sure if this is still the case. Vitamin pills are such a pain but I'll try anyway.

Same, i think it's my high blood pressure.

I actually was found to be D deficient a while ago. Not sure if this is still the case. Vitamin pills are such a pain but I'll try anyway.
You should try to find the cause, before you start trt, that shit stops your balls from working and you'll have to pin yourself with a needle every week for the rest of your life.

You should try to find the cause, before you start trt, that shit stops your balls from working and you'll have to pin yourself with a needle every week for the rest of your life.

Yeah, TRT is not an option. My doctor said it's probably just depression causing low T rather than the other way around.

Yeah, TRT is not an option. My doctor said it's probably just depression causing low T rather than the other way around.
Hmmmm, I would try to see another doctor, a lot of them love to brush things aside by just saying that you're depressed. You might have too high cortisol levels in your blood, get it tested.

Hmmmm, I would try to see another doctor, a lot of them love to brush things aside by just saying that you're depressed. You might have too high cortisol levels in your blood, get it tested.

That's a real possibility as I'm very stressed usually. Thanks.

That's a real possibility as I'm very stressed usually. Thanks.
No prob, like a said "you're just depressed" is the biggest push off doctors know. Almost all depression is because of hormonal instabilities.

An incel has to help a brutha out.

Take vitamins, eat better, lift weights.

No prob, like a said "you're just depressed" is the biggest push off doctors know. Almost all depression is because of hormonal instabilities.

An incel has to help a brutha out.

It's true but my blood results pretty much always come back normal. That's why I'm not optimistic they'd find anything. Plus I think I have legit depression lol.

update us with blood work results, im getting t levels tested soon as i have some low t symptoms although i have other factors that suggest i have high t (or used to)

I am CONSTANTLY tired and feel like I could sleep all day if I were allowed to. On top of this, I'm struggling, for the first time in my life, to get a boner. This lifestyle is ruining me
Lifting is the number 1 way to up your test levels, do squats and nofap.

are you fapping? as much as a meme nofap is it certainly gives me more energy.

Stop fapping. Nodal is meme does have “Some” truth to it more energy to do other stuff.