Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Testosterone/hormonal panel results

Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
I'm pretty confused by this, so i'm calling all people that know about it to help me about with the numbers.
@FiveFourManlet @CopingGymcel

TSH - 5.02 mIU/L
Free T4 - 22.02 Pmol/L

FSH - 2.2 U/L

LH - 5.9 U/L

Oestradiol - 136 pmol/L

Testosterone - 24.54 nmol/L

SHBG - 50.5 nmol/L

Cortisol 512 nmol/L

Growth hormone - 0.1 and it says (GH result is now being reported in mass units ug/L of recombinant IS 98/574. The conversion factor is: ug/L x 3 = mIU/L

Free Testosterone - 6.57 pg/ml with it saying the reference range is 4-30

Androtenedione - 2.6 nmol/L

315119d8ca495e464051822385c6dac1

Fd7740fd178857bd7bef2343ea41b8f1

Your sex hormones are in range. T is average, E2 is good, LH good.

Last edited:
Are you seeing an endocrinologist?

No, his TSH and free T4 are above range.
Nah i got this done privately, i think my free Testosterone level is very low compared to what it should be, high overall testosterone is inconsequential if free Test is low from what i know.

Looking for further input on this though

I am scared if i do a T test and i am below average

Nah i got this done privately, i think my free Testosterone level is very low compared to what it should be, high overall testosterone is inconsequential if free Test is low from what i know.

Looking for further input on this though
Well, what are your goals? Were you just looking for reassurance that you weren't low T? If so, this test confirms you don't have low T, but your estrogen is on the higher side. Your free T is lower probably because your SHBG is high.
I'd be more concerned about the elevated TSH, as that could be a thyroid problem.

Well, what are your goals? Were you just looking for reassurance that you weren't low T? If so, this test confirms you don't have low T, but your estrogen is on the higher side. Your free T is lower probably because your SHBG is high.
I'd be more concerned about the elevated TSH, as that could be a thyroid problem.
Is my TSH level "Too elevated" do you think that would be the cause of my SHBG being high?
How would i go about lowering my SHBG, because having low free testosterone and slightly high estrogen isn't good at all.

Any recommendations on what i can do?

what are you worried about Chad?

Is my TSH level "Too elevated" do you think that would be the cause of my SHBG being high?
How would i go about lowering my SHBG, because having low free testosterone and slightly high estrogen isn't good at all.

Any recommendations on what i can do?
I think hypothyroidism can lead to all sorts of hormonal problems, so I reccommend getting that checked out by an endocrinologist if you can(ask for rT3 and free T3).
If you want to lower your E and SHBG you could take an AI like aromasin.

I had similar to yours, your is slightly more than mine but, my i sent you a message a while back about my FSH levels mine were 1.8 and i think that is the cause of some symtoms, yours is only 2.2, normal range is supposed to be 1.0-12.0 for men, we are both on the very low side for FSH.

I had similar to yours, your is slightly more than mine but, my i sent you a message a while back about my FSH levels mine were 1.8 and i think that is the cause of some symtoms, yours is only 2.2, normal range is supposed to be 1.0-12.0 for men, we are both on the very low side for FSH.
You should get re-tested and for all the stuff that i've done tbh, this is a wider spectrum of information

You should get re-tested and for all the stuff that i've done tbh, this is a wider spectrum of information
i should but its not like its important as an incel

I think hypothyroidism can lead to all sorts of hormonal problems, so I reccommend getting that checked out by an endocrinologist if you can(ask for rT3 and free T3).
If you want to lower your E and SHBG you could take an AI like aromasin.
hmmm after i hand in my dissertation in 2 weeks i'll be going to a TRT clinic to talk about this, or an endocrinologist.
I'm not sure if my problem would be fixed with TRT though considering my test is like 760 ng/dl but my free t is very small in comparision

Yeah this shit says nothing to me. Someone should just link a chart that show's the optimal, above and below average levels of each.

doesnt explain why we have puffy nipples @Bagelcel

doesnt explain why we have puffy nipples @Bagelcel
it kinda does, my estrogen level is higher than it should be (proportional to my testosterone), my overall T level is 770 which is above average for someone my age but my E2 level is also higher than it should be which is causing the slight gyno.
My free testosterone is also low which means it doesn't matter that my overall T is high because thats like having a high gross income but a low net income.

am i the only one on this forum who isn't some sort of hormone surgeon

it kinda does, my estrogen level is higher than it should be (proportional to my testosterone), my overall T level is 770 which is above average for someone my age but my E2 level is also higher than it should be which is causing the slight gyno.
My free testosterone is also low which means it doesn't matter that my overall T is high because thats like having a high gross income but a low net income.
so whats the solution?

so whats the solution?
Lowering our e2 production with an aromatose inhibitor, in my case i need to decrease my TSH levels with thryoid medication too probably.
Ours isn't that bad, i've seen some really bad cases of it.
I'd say ours is mild, which alot of people that are "skinny fat" or even the ones that went through puberty with high levels of testosterone and are prone to higher levels of aromatisation have

Bump

Any news, @Bagelcel?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back