Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My teeth are stained so badly

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They're literally turning brown, it's what I get for drinking 3-4 cups of tea/coffee every day. My teeth are misaligned too, it's over. You have to look like Richard Rimiraz to be able to get away with less than perfect teeth.

They're literally turning brown, it's what I get for drinking 3-4 cups of tea/coffee every day. My teeth are misaligned too, it's over. You have to look like Richard Rimiraz to be able to get away with less than perfect teeth.
My skin is stained, I’m brown.

yeah fuck i suffer from the same thing my teeth are crooked and stained from years of smoking and drinking coffee

Same dude, it sucks but its not like any girl could want me anyway

Start smoking.

Start smoking.
Sh2hQ4w.jpg

My teeth are ok i think

I smoked for two years and my teeth have been yellow ever since even though I brush them twice a day. I even let a dentist clean them but they still look like a horse’s teeth.

I smoked for two years and my teeth have been yellow ever since even though I brush them twice a day. I even let a dentist clean them but they still look like a horse’s teeth.
I smoked for 5 years. They are also yellow but not too noticeable unless I cheese real hard.

Teeth maxxing is extremely important. All the surgeries in the world won’t help you if you have yellow teeth and shit breath.

I smoked for 5 years. They are also yellow but not too noticeable unless I cheese real hard.
Yeah I mean mine are not too yellow but they’re still kinda yellowish. but fuck it though I don’t give a shit how they look as long as they’re healthy.

Yeah I mean mine are not too yellow but they’re still kinda yellowish. but fuck it though I don’t give a shit how they look as long as they’re healthy.
True, as long as they are healthy you have nothingto worry about. I kinda want to smoke a cigarette, I haven't smoked since I was 18.

True, as long as they are healthy you have nothingto worry about. I kinda want to smoke a cigarette, I haven't smoked since I was 18.
Same. I’ve got this sudden urge to smoke a cigarette quite a lot lately.

Teeths are important