Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My teeth are fucked

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Genetically I have perfect teeth, great structure and everything.

BUT MY ENAMAL BEARLY DEVELOPED, PROBABLY DO TO VITAMIN D AND OTHER NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES. I also ate a lot of sugar and grains as a child and as a young teenager and I bearly brushed my teeth, so that also contributed to it.

I can't drink soda or juice since afterwards it's incredibly painful to chew any food for the next 24 hours, has been this way since the age of 15, now I'm 19.

I sometimes still drink acidic drinks but afterwards I drink tons of milk to neutralize the acids.

Since I bearly have any enamel my teeth are kinda yellowish and it's very easy to get cavities, already have some.

BUT MY ENAMAL BEARLY DEVELOPED, PROBABLY DO TO VITAMIN D AND OTHER NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES. I also ate a lot of sugar and grains as a child and as a young teenager and I bearly brushed my teeth, so that also contributed to it.

I can't drink soda or juice since afterwards it's incredibly painful to chew any food for the next 24 hours, has been this way since the age of 15, now I'm 19.

I sometimes still drink acidic drinks but afterwards I drink tons of milk to neutralize the acids.

Since I bearly have any enamel my teeth are kinda yellowish and it's very easy to get cavities, already have some.
Hvilken snus bruker du?

Prøv pils og se om det er annerledes, Kan også fåes alkohol fri, Noenganger med fersken smak eller eple, Akkurat som en cider eller bare øl uten alc.

Perfekte tenner?

Do not brush the teeth. They can rot then 3-d printed dentures

No pussy, no teeth.

Best to piss of Sabrina and get dentures.