Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My teeth are finally acceptably straight!!

G

Guest2

Ok so for my entire life my teeth have been horribly deformed and it was hard to eat or smile without cutting my gums or whatever because they were like 90 degree twisted. About 2 years ago I got braces and I haven't been looking in the mirror for a while because it's depressing but I was shaving and brushing them with my glasses on so I could see properly for once. I noticed that they could pass as normal teeth and i felt so happy and actually laughed to myself. They're not straight and still disproportionate but I teethmog a couple of people now. I'm so fucking glad that the years of pain and bleeding and teeth being ripped out of my skull that I can see results. BRACES ARE FUCKING WORTH IT I FEEL HAPPY FOR ONCE. They are now like 3.5-4/10 instead of 0.1/10. Feels good.

Btw this is not supposed to be a brag thread I just mean the hard work of maintaining braces finally paid off. 97% of you still teethmog me but that's ok I just want to smile and I can without covering my mouth so kids don't scream and people don't look me in the face. I'm not a monster anymore.

Well done man. :feelsautistic:

How old are you OP? Are you an adult or a teen?
I got braces too when I was like 10 even though I had straight teeth (jew orthodontist fooled my parents, made them think I'm gonna get crooked teeth) and I think it stunt my growth.

Anyways glad u did that for yourself.

Grats bro. Adult braces must be humiliating

I hate to be the harbinger of bad news but I'm convinced that braces are a scam that are responsible for the recession of maxillas and lower thirds, get mewing ASAP

Well done man happy to hear this

Right on, something that'll legitimately make you feel more confident. It'll be better for your health too.

braces just fuck your maxilla up because crooked teeth arent genetic. dentists and orthodontics are kikes who dont know what the fuck theyre doing and only want to steal your shekels. braces are low IQ because they only address the symptom not the cause.

I hate to be the harbinger of bad news but I'm convinced that braces are a scam that are responsible for the recession of maxillas and lower thirds, get mewing ASAP
plato IQ

I wish I had braces. I really need em. Good job tbhtbh idk if I evet gonna get em my teeth are fucked. How old r u btw?

I wish I had braces. I really need em. Good job tbhtbh idk if I evet gonna get em my teeth are fucked. How old r u btw?
How old are you OP? Are you an adult or a teen?
I got braces too when I was like 10 even though I had straight teeth (jew orthodontist fooled my parents, made them think I'm gonna get crooked teeth) and I think it stunt my growth.

Anyways glad u did that for yourself.
16 but braces still work as an adult as long as you take care of yourself as the teeth are always moving, albeit slower as an adult. You might have to wear them for up to 2 and a half years if your teeth are quite bad and they have slowed movement. You also can't eat much sugar or carbonated drinks and have to put up with the social stigma and pain. Very good results, though.
You also have to brush your teeth for like 10 minutes a day
braces just fuck your maxilla up because crooked teeth arent genetic. dentists and orthodontics are kikes who dont know what the fuck theyre doing and only want to steal your shekels. braces are low IQ because they only address the symptom not the cause.

plato IQ
:feelstastyman:
They can't address the cause as it's partly genetic part environmental. They don't sign up the lower third any more either, in fact mine improved slightly but it may be due to the severity of my case. You can't argue with results boyos

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad for you bro. I will get braces next year as well.

Giphy 1

You have shit tons of time to looksmax, I wish I was you :feelstastyman: