Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My teenage son is on the shorter side and it's destroying his confidence

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/s/DTGCcFHJb7

I honestly don't know what to do.

My son is 16 but hasn't grown much and has stayed around my height of 160 cm. He's reached the age where a lot of his friends are dating and getting interested in girls and he pretty much told me in tears how he hates being short and no one likes him because of it.

The sweet confident boy I raised is slowly being chipped away at everyday and he doesn't hang out with friends much anymore and prefers to just stay inside.

I'm really at my wits end here, I don't know what to do or say to him. He's not owed romantic interest, I understand that, but what do I do in this situation? I feel my little boy slipping away from me...

I was popular in high school and dated the shortest guy in my grade - granted, he was quite popular too. Because he was fucking confident. I'm sure he still gets it to this day.

I was popular in high school and dated the shortest guy in my grade - granted, he was quite popular too. Because he was fucking confident. I'm sure he still gets it to this day.
Don't let him slip into an incel - he will repel women for the rest of his life that way. College girls might be more forgiving with height, but not ideals.

If this babycel gets on here Im welcoming him with open arms

His fate seems to be, ending up on here

I'm 5'6" male. Definitely have him sign up for something physical like wrestling or martial arts. I did wrestling in high school and it helped a lot.

It's just tough unfortunately. The sad truth is a lot of people will see him as less than because he is short. He will not be as successful with women. It will be harder for him to get promoted at work. It's better if you're up front with him and help him build strategies to deal with these truths than it is to avoid them.

Feel free to reach out! I'm happy to talk to either of you about it.

They never seem to get tired of this

5'7". I stopped growing around 19 kek. I was under 5 feet tall when I was 14 and 15 though
I'm the same height as you and went through a similar process of height growth too

God, foids suck at raising children too. What's new? You would think that would be one thing they are good at. Guess not.

I find it humorous how she still reaffirms 'you're not entitled to anything'. Foids really are something else.

God, foids suck at raising children too. What's new? You would think that would be one thing they are good at. Guess not.

I find it humorous how she still reaffirms 'you're not entitled to anything'. Foids really are something else.

"he's not owed romantic interest"
Oh Jesus please shut the fuck up

LMAO only old fags claim to have any success dating at a teen.

World really is different. Also "muh confidence" no one's more confident than your everyday curry.

Why would someone post such a threat on that male hating roastie cesspool twoxchromosome? Ofc it's deleted lmao

"he's not owed romantic interest"
Oh Jesus please shut the fuck up
Gotta remind manlets that they are genetic shit in absolute all women's eyes as often as possible:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.

Don't let him slip into an incel - he will repel women for the rest of his life that way. College girls might be more forgiving with height, but not ideals.
1723180834272-gif.1218493

Another stupid whore nigger mother.

He's not owed romantic interest, I understand that
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
Just like every fucking person who wants to criticize the Palestinian genocide has to first say they condemn Hamas. This whole fucking world is a singular circus run by Jewish laws.

خرا على والديه هما ليش بيتناكوا و يجيبوه بهالعالم.

What's their obsession with martial arts? Isn't that an expression of toxic masculinity? He'll be mogged by the bigger guys. Good exercise though, but so is rugby, football etc.

What's their obsession with martial arts? Isn't that an expression of toxic masculinity? He'll be mogged by the bigger guys. Good exercise though, but so is rugby, football etc.
Good for self defense as a teen since you'll invariably be harassed or beat up by niggers.

The boomer Legacy

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
Just like every fucking person who wants to criticize the Palestinian genocide has to first say they condemn Hamas. This whole fucking world is a singular circus run by Jewish laws.
By Devil(s) Plural yeah

I thought 160cm would be like 5'7 no for imperialtards like myself that is 5'2 its beyond over.

Rainbow Six R6 GIF by G2 Esports

As a grown man who is 5’10”, I can attest that height governs every interaction you will ever have. My boss’s boss is 6’4”. My boss is 6’1”. Hierarchies descend by height. It is incredibly strange. Being average height does not save you. Being tall is nice, but if you wanna be top of the ladder, you gotta be taller than tall people (for some reason). Don’t try to make sense of it.

I’d be worried about it if I had a son, but thankfully I am childless. My time on this nightmare realm ends with me. I have only one nephew as of now, and he’s likely to be huge, growing on the 98th percentile. He is also uncircumcised, thanks my advice to my sister. I hope whatever god is out there rewards me for ensuring my nephew has the life I dreamed of.

Funnily enough, the most successful man in my entire extended family is my 6’6” cousin. Go figure.