Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My teachers are such soy cucks, its unreal

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Title. 3 of my 4 teachers keep talking about how important woman liberation/feminism is and that the invention of the pill was a neccessary step so women can choose who they sleep with. At the same time they all cry about muh demographics and that they cant retire early because our countrys birthrate keeps dropping. I had to control myself so hard to not sperg about and tell them that feminism and the pill is the direct reason on why our birth rate keeps dropping and we need to work longer. If i would have done that i would have just been labelled as a freak and a muh evil mysoginist, because saying anything not positive about women in this century is the equivalent of being atheist in the Medievals. Our cucked class teacher even made us watch a documentary about the pill. Womens liberation has only disadvantages and yet they keep repeating and telling how neccessary it was because Dr. Schekelstein and Mr. Goldberg said so.

Oh and of course my class teacher is Pro Israel and against Palestine, this is how i know my school is completely controlled by ZOG

Germany is so cucked I swear

American teachers are like this too. Most of my teachers were soy

They've been jewed

I would've overdosed on fentanyl rather than watch a feminist documentary

the invention of the pill was a neccessary step so women can choose who they sleep with be whores and spread stds without the risk of pregnancy
Fixed it :feelscomfy:

3 of my 4 teachers keep talking about how important woman liberation/feminism is and that the invention of the pill was a neccessary step so women can choose who they sleep with.
How many of them are cucked normgroid geezers?

why the fuck do you go to school for?

The only people stupid enough to become teachers are also liberals...
Strange isn't it?

I remember when I was 15 and took drivers ed. My teacher (male) made numerous comments every class about how women have it so hard and how it's scary to be a woman. He was such a pick me cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back