Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My teacher in High School called me ugly in front of the whole class

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
When I was 17, in the middle of class, my male teacher said something to the effect of: "Lucky you're at least good at algebra, you being ugly and all". It was like a punch to the gut. I had been called ugly before in the hallways but by a teacher in the middle of class? I almost thought I had misheard. No one laughed or anything and a minute later people were silently solving their maths problems again.

When I got home I thought back and questioned whether it had been a figment of my imagination, but it had definitely happened, everyone had looked at me. This was when I really wasn't aware of how ugly I was, so it caught me off guard.

I actually confronted him about him in an email when I was about 25, not in an angry way, just wondering how he could call a teenager ugly in front of his peers, especially it being such a sensitive age. He replied with a thumbs down emoji, nothing more.

Today, if he had called someone by the wrong pronoun, he would have been reprimanded, but he felt completely comfortable calling a 17-year old boy ugly.

Incels can't win. There's no justice if you don't have a good face.

It's so difficult to comment on this without "going too far". People like this are despicable, specially knowing that after all these years, they don't walk back their actions.

I had teachers like this too (yes, more then one).
And all I will say is that if something were to happen to them, I would genuinely smile.

Insane if true. This nigga should've been suspended immediatly.

Teachers don't get paid to educate they get paid to stroke their own ego.