Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Target's Manscaping Section . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I went to visit my sister on the weekend, and we went to Target (this is a general store of some sorts in the states). We noticed that their manscaping section got a hell of a lot more expansive in variety of products and fancy in design in order to hock these pricier male grooming items. My sister asked why. And then I went on a blackpilled tangent explaining how all men are fucked, and increasingly have to beautify themselves to compete on Tinder. There is a simple DEMAND that the SUPPLY of shitty soaps and razors is not enough to help beautify the hoarde of gymcelled betas trying to look hotter. She had no opinions on the matter, as she believed everything I said was just the truth. Of course CHAD doesn't need $40 pommade to help glisten his genetically superior hairline

I went to visit my sister on the weekend, and we went to Target (this is a general store of some sorts in the states). We noticed that their manscaping section got a hell of a lot more expansive in variety of products and fancy in design in order to hock these pricier male grooming items. My sister asked why. And then I went on a blackpilled tangent explaining how all men are fucked, and increasingly have to beautify themselves to compete on Tinder. There is a simple DEMAND that the SUPPLY of shitty soaps and razors is not enough to help beautify the hoarde of gymcelled betas trying to look hotter. She had no opinions on the matter, as she believed everything I said was just the truth. Of course CHAD doesn't need $40 pommade to help glisten his genetically superior hairline
jfl @ blackpill ur sister also based sig

I went on a blackpilled tangent explaining how all men are fucked, and increasingly have to beautify themselves to compete on Tinder.
Powerlevels are meant to be hidden