Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My tall white normie dormmate is fucking his underage noodle gf

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I posted about this JBW faggot before, but now they're apparently fucking and the noodlewhore doesn't even try to hold back her moans even though she knows there's another guy (me) in the room right next to them. This isn't even her fucking apartment yet my white neighbor has her over 5 or 6 days a week.

Seriously, is this normal? This is not a frat or anything, it's a college dorm populated mainly by international students. Do normies usually get their girlfriends over and fuck even though other people can hear them?

He doesn't respect you = he isn't afraid of you.

Seriously, is this normal? This is not a frat or anything, it's a college dorm populated mainly by international students. Do normies usually get their girlfriends over and fuck even though other people can hear them?
Dude its fucking disgustingly over for my people

Do normies usually get their girlfriends over and fuck even though other people can hear them?
Yes, in fact they might even prefer it because it’s boastful and a display of dominance.

report him to the RA.
i'm serious, this is a breach of etiquette.
the RA will be sympathetic b/c the noodlewhore is underage; he may even get into trouble.

report him to the RA.
the RA will be sympathetic b/c the noodlewhore is underage; he may even get into trouble.
RA is the landlord? I'm really not sure what the etiquette is, sex aside if he has his girlfriend over all the time would that be a violation?

I'm too high inhib to bust their door open and tell them to stop fucking tbh.
I wouldn't be able to do that too, but if this keeps going on your mind is going to play tricks with you.. It's only a question of time until you want to seriously harm them or yourself. Gtfo out of that apartment, why make yourself more miserable? :feelsrope:

RA is the landlord? I'm really not sure what the etiquette is, sex aside if he has his girlfriend over all the time would that be a violation?
don't you have a room advisor / resident assistant?
it would be a grad student who oversees the specific dorm.
i'm sure the RA won't be sympathetic to "child rape."

I couldn't stand that. They are clearly mocking you. Go and tell them to shut the fuck up and don't let yourself be treated like a rag.

don't you have a room advisor / resident assistant?
this would be a grad student who oversees the specific dorm.
i'm sure the RA won't be sympathetic to "child rape."
I think there is someone like that, I have to check. She's 17 or maybe 18 now and this is Germany (extremely degenerate country), so I'm not sure they would care about the pedo part.

I think there is someone like that, I have to check. She's 17 or maybe 18 now and this is Germany (extremely degenerate country), so I'm not sure they would care about the pedo part.
oh, i thought it was illegal business.
it's worth a try: it could hurt both the guy you dislike and embarrass/inconvenience the noodlewhore.

I posted about this JBW faggot before, but now they're apparently fucking and the noodlewhore doesn't even try to hold back her moans even though she knows there's another guy (me) in the room right next to them. This isn't even her fucking apartment yet my white neighbor has her over 5 or 6 days a week.

How old is she?

oh, i thought it was illegal business.
it's worth a try: it could hurt both the guy you dislike and embarrass/inconvenience the noodlewhore.
Will give it a try, thanks boyo :feelsokman:

Dorms are ER factories.

Suifuel to be honest, I wanted to move into the dorms when first entering university but my parents were against it because of the high costs, I was pretty angry at them at the start because I thought not living in dorms was a big reason for me having 0 social life, but this was when I was bluepilled and didn't know any better. Glad now that I didn't go live there, would have been ragefuel every single day, all while paying for the 'privilege'

I'm too high inhib to bust their door open and tell them to stop fucking tbh.
only one thing left to do then. get really drunk and barge in and start sperging out yelling at them. someone else here did that exact thing. maybe replace alcohol with a small pile of anti anxiety meds

dont say anything or he'll probably stab you

white people are really crazy

reading your thread made me want to commit suicide

dont say anything or he'll probably stab you

white people are really crazy
no thats black people white people will just tell him to skidaddle

Suifuel to be honest, I wanted to move into the dorms when first entering university but my parents were against it because of the high costs, I was pretty angry at them at the start because I thought not living in dorms was a big reason for me having 0 social life, but this was when I was bluepilled and didn't know any better. Glad now that I didn't go live there, would have been ragefuel every single day, all while paying for the 'privilege'
You basically win if you don't go to the dorms. Good for you.

You basically win if you don't go to the dorms. Good for you.
Normies are raging right now because the universities here conned them into coming back to live on or near campus, but then another lockdown happened and their nightlife is ruined and they are just stuck in their dorms most of the time :feelskek:

Thats abnormal in an International dorm because most International students are rice and curry thus most tend to be incels. Foids typically go to the party dorms to have sex.
Normies are raging right now because the universities here conned them into coming back to live on or near campus, but then another lockdown happened and their nightlife is ruined and they are just stuck in their dorms most of the time :feelskek:
One of the universities near mine basically made being in a dorm like being in a prison. If someone got covid they would throw them inside a van and put them in some abandoned hotel.

Last edited:
One of the universities near mine basically make being in a dorm like being in a prison. If someone got covid they would throw them inside a van and put them in some abandoned hotel.
Yes, similar here, they have those 'warden' people keeping them in check. Normies are seething because they have to be shut-ins and study (even then they are in a much superior position to incels of course)

Thats abnormal in an International dorm because most International students are rice and curry thus most tend to be incels. Foids typically go to the party dorms to have sex.
The Chinese international students at my university are very insular and keep to their own usually, pretty weird for one of their foids to hook up with a white guy, I think OP is in Germany, so maybe the dynamics of international students there are different.

Try to get a new dorm room

The Chinese international students at my university are very insular and keep to their own usually, pretty weird for one of their foids to hook up with a white guy, I think OP is in Germany, so maybe the dynamics of international students there are different.
Yeah, she's not an international student, she's born here so probably Viet or some shit.

record video and send to chris hansen

If she’s truly underage and you report him you’re...

“Saving the world from a dangerous pedophile!”-every Soydittor ever.

report him to the RA.
This

He doesn't respect you = he isn't afraid of you.
This. It’s probably because he size mogs you. He wouldn’t be so care free if he felt you were formidable.

>underage

you mean below 10?

kick that fucker out

This is why you need to gymmax

I fucking hate sex havers

@Lv99_BixNood ruin their lives tbqhngldedsrs

Lol, only an incel, sperg and total outsider could ask this question.

Germany has AOC like 14. Also why would they care. I went to a German boardingschool and even there they visited each other to fuck on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Nah he's a soy who'd be incel if he was half a foot shorter tbh.

JFL another heightpill.

heightpill is being proven day and night and yet there are still people here who think height is just a 'minor boost' :feelsseriously:

report him to the authorities? seems like a no brainer.

JFL another heightpill.

heightpill is being proven day and night and yet there are still people here who think height is just a 'minor boost' :feelsseriously:
the ones who say that it is a minor boost are the same "incels" who are 5'11+ :feelshaha: