Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my surgery plans

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
so im 18 as of today.
im moving out the house at 19 years old.
for around 3 months i want to mentally recover from all the trauma ive had to endure all these years of my miserable and terrible life. after ill get a job, probably as a truck driver. id make around 70k usd a year as one. i dont have a drivers license fuckkkk... :feelsseriously: guess ill have to go get one.

i need 120k usd for all my surgeries (estimate):

trimax (for my jaw) - 20-30k usd
rhinoplasty - 10k usd
i need to fix my fucked up body proportions so - around 70k usd
skincare and chemical peels - 10k usd
hair transplant for eyebrows and eyelashes (im low T, no hair on my face jfl or eyes) - 15k usd
fuckk :feelsseriously: i might actually have to go to school to become a financer because truck driving is a super hard and unhygenic job. the job my parents want me to go to college for makes 70-100 dollars an hour.
truck driving makes 30 dollars an hour and for 20 times the work/effort.
:feelsseriously:

in total: 30+10+70+10+15=
135,000 USD to fix my overall face and body.

:feelsseriously:

guys i think at this point, im better off dead. wth is this, 135k USD? :feelshaha: id have to college max for 4 years and have 2 years of experience until i start making even 80k USD a year.

I think im done with life tbh. i dont wanna college max at all cause idc about having a house. i just need surgery to live

None of that will happen, you're living in fantasy land, lad

and i dont wanna wait another 8 years until i change my face

None of that will happen, you're living in fantasy land, lad
^ this

135k dollars just to fucking looksmax? you can buy a house and a car with that amount of money

^ this

135k dollars just to fucking looksmax? you can buy a house and a car with that amount of money
i vomit when i see my face, looks is more important to me than anything else in this world

Your body most likely can't handle all of those surgeries. Plus, you'll look like a literal alien afterwards.

Your body most likely can't handle all of those surgeries. Plus, you'll look like a literal alien afterwards.
ive made morphs of my face, im praying the surgeons can get as close as possible to those morphs. it looks natural

56924.jpg

Good luck and hope you get some tight warm pseh

Do it. Your genes which make your body look shit arent the same as those in your brain. Nature fucked up your body so now you do it yourself. People get lucky and become chads but you can feel good about yourself because you didn't get lucky, you didn't have no "daddies genetics" - you did it yourself. If you feel its the right path for you and you have the money then go right ahead.

its over for the guy in my pfp tbh

Do it. Your genes which make your body look shit arent the same as those in your brain. Nature fucked up your body so now you do it yourself. People get lucky and become chads but you can feel good about yourself because you didn't get lucky, you didn't have no "daddies genetics" - you did it yourself. If you feel its the right path for you and you have the money then go right ahead.
thank you.

What about height? What's your height?

yes exactly. the ego ill have if i ascend from surgery with my own bare hands to make the money to afford it.

my other issue is that im obese, me being homeless and broke will force me to lose the weight

Why is it over for him? Imagine you trying to bench 10 lbs and this chang 6’3 height muscleman appearing out of nowhere and destroys you with his jaw.

my other issue is that im obese, me being homeless and broke will force me to lose the weight
I would say to join a mercenary/PMC, but it's way easier said than done.

lol imagine being obese just eat less idiot, people are born with deformities, some are really short and it is infinitely harder for them. if you are obese you are a volcel and dont want pussy hard enough, i have no sympathy for landwhales who want to be hot both male and female

Good luck on Frankenstein maxxing
:feelscomfy:thanks
lol imagine being obese just eat less idiot, people are born with deformities, some are really short and it is infinitely harder for them. if you are obese you are a volcel and dont want pussy hard enough, i have no sympathy for landwhales who want to be hot both male and female
nah not a volcel, been skinny before. my proportions truly are fucked
Why is it over for him? Imagine you trying to bench 10 lbs and this chang 6’3 height muscleman appearing out of nowhere and destroys you with his jaw.
learn facial aesthetics please

Best of luck on all of that.

Sorry its just the first asian I see with a huge jaw :whatfeels:

^ this

Money that I will use to buy my property and harass the privileged living

All life must go extinct

over for you. final station is: :feelsrope:

Well go ahead then , but dont be Dissapointed if it didnt work .

Whooping 135 k out of your ass in like 5 years ? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Well go ahead then , but dont be Dissapointed if it didnt work .

Whooping 135 k out of your ass in like 5 years ? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
if it doesnt work you all know what im bout to do :feelshmm: