Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Super Mario Bros Wonder review

kek you have a jewtube channel, already subbed brocel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
how many strikes you got?

Based video and based content keep up the work king

Based video and based content keep up the work king
Thank you, although I fear a ban for this one. You can't share simple scientific facts about women anymore.

based and infopilled, would subscribe if I could but fuck YouTube. everything's utter shit nowadays, no copemaxxing with this game for my face

Holy fuk, that's actually really high quality JFL. Great editing. The ad where bowser is simping for landwhaleelephant peach is hilarious.

Kinda unrelated, what's your favorite game?

based and infopilled, would subscribe if I could but fuck YouTube. everything's utter shit nowadays, no copemaxxing with this game for my face
Best thing one can do is retrogamemaxx.

Only one for uploading a short featuring Eliot Rodgers.
only one?
I got two one for uploading an ER AMV and another one for arguing with normies

:soy:Incels are the biggest threat to society since the human rights movement:foidSoy:

Holy fuk, that's actually really high quality JFL. Great editing. The ad where bowser is simping for landwhaleelephant peach is hilarious.

Kinda unrelated, what's your favorite game?
Thank you for the compliments and funnily enough my favorite game is probably the original Super Mario Bros or Super Mario Bros 3. Wbu?

You can get strikes for arguing with normies?
yes but frankly and to be fair I was using "offensive words" (like bitch and whore) which is an automatic cancellation in mainstream media that everyone should know as the palm of their hands (fucking jews)

yes but frankly and to be fair I was using "offensive words" (like bitch and whore) which is an automatic cancellation in mainstream media that everyone should know as the palm of their hands (fucking jews)
Google killed YouTube. You used to be able to say nigger. Now you can't even call a bitch a thot.

Thank you for the compliments and funnily enough my favorite game is probably the original Super Mario Bros or Super Mario Bros 3. Wbu?
Good choices. Mine is probably Skyrim or TLOZ Twilight Princess. Partially due to nostalgia, of course.

Good choices. Mine is probably Skyrim or TLOZ Twilight Princess. Partially nostalgia, of course.
Skyrim is legendary. Soaked way too much time into those games. Love Zelda too. Haven't played Twilight Princess yet but heard it's good. You're a man of very fine taste.

Skyrim is legendary. Soaked way too much time into those games. Love Zelda too. Haven't played Twilight Princess yet but heard it's good. You're a man of very fine taste.
Thank you, you as well :feelsYall:

ty, watching it now

btw check your discord

I prefer emulating all that shit.On PC you got all kinds of emulators

I hope you pirated it and didn't buy it tbh
barry clifford pirate GIF

Buying? I didn't know that this would be an option to obtain it?

Nice video, feel it covered quite a few topics quite succinctly, the jokes were delivered well and well-timed as well

Seems like the point about shfitng demographics and making the game easier + worse to appeal to foids could have been included near the beginning, in order to anger normie viewers. It was quite good. At the end, they could easily miss it

But it was quite good, ty

Nice video, feel it covered quite a few topics quite succinctly, the jokes were delivered well and well-timed as well

Seems like the point about shfitng demographics and making the game easier + worse to appeal to foids could have been included near the beginning, in order to anger normie viewers. It was quite good. At the end, they could easily miss it

But it was quite good, ty
Well, they'll probably miss it but the point is they clicked and probably will leave angry replies.

Well, they'll probably miss it but the point is they clicked and probably will leave angry replies.
Next game critique should be about MK1 and that there's no point for female characters in it if they aren't dressed like sluts

Next game critique should be about MK1 and that there's no point for female characters in it if they aren't dressed like sluts
in addition to that no thought except the feminist one was put into it, it's a boring game in an overused series and needs to be put to rest.

Missed the opening for that unfortunately.

in addition to that no thought except the feminist one was put into it, it's a boring game in an overused series and needs to be put to rest.
You should make a video. If you're willing to record your voice I'd happily edit it for you for free.

You should make a video. If you're willing to record your voice I'd happily edit it for you for free.
thx for the offer, but I won't put myself out there (voicecel too) on any other platform than .is

thx for the offer, but I won't put myself out there (voicecel too) on any other platform than .is
That's fine. Offer still stands if you're ever interested.

Playing mario on nintendo has to be a truecel trait :feelsmage::feelsXmas:

Watched and subscribed Incase you ever upload again in the future that was the best game review I ever saw. Hope IT doesn't spam report and get it taken down for hate speech.

Watched and subscribed Incase you ever upload again in the future that was the best game review I ever saw. Hope IT doesn't spam report and get it taken down for hate speech.
Thx.

voicemogs me you should have tagged this as ragefuel

your voice and narration is based

Fantastic, millions will seethe

I hate when they're too easy, Kirdy's yarn was disappointing because I didn't read reviews or anything. I just threw it away after two levels.