Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My super double-jaw surgery: from deformed to DOM jaw

Loser97

Loser97

Banned
-
https://lookism.net/Thread-My-super-double-jaw-surgery-from-deformed-to-DOM-jaw

I oughta get surgery like that to fix my babyjaw

Good work, just get some melanotan and wear shades. Your mouth is bad but definitely a great surgery, Top 5 for what I’ve seen.

he still has cuck eyes

too bad they can't fix that

His value went up significantly

25int50.jpg

Top left pic looks insane tbh.Post another pic a week later. Fix your skin too.

The chin is a bit overkill and gives a comical look.

latest

It looks a bit over the top, but it is an improvement. Not sure why they made your chin that huge.

He is an ugly guy

It's looks like shit

Think it looks great tbh OP. Slayer lower third. No such thing as too much definition in the jawline really.

Enjoy being human. Now go, live your life, be free from this place!

looks cartoony

someone Tinder-test it using his before pics as the control

itsOVER said:
Think it looks great tbh OP. Slayer lower third. No such thing as too much definition in the jawline really.

Enjoy being human. Now go, live your life, be free from this place!

Don't you think girls will find it a bit too much? I mean, it's called bone structure. It's not all about size, but how it's structured. Too much bone = not good.

His chin needs less width, height and forward growth, which is usually the opposite for most people. His mouth area seems to lack the forward growth to support such a long lower third. It looks out of harmony with the rest of his face/skull.

rotandrise said:
25int50.jpg

Top left pic looks insane tbh.Post another pic a week later. Fix your skin too.

i paid 8000
the lips asymmetry will go away with the swelling 
i will post a new pic next month

^keep us posted on how much it improves your Tinder results

CopingGymcel said:
Don't you think girls will find it a bit too much? I mean, it's called bone structure. It's not all about size, but how it's structured. Too much bone = not good.

Nah tbh I think it looks great.

You really want the jawline clearly defined in both parts (i.e. the ramus and from the gonial angle to the chin) and you also want the chin defined separately from the jawline. Finally you need the chin squared off rather than rounded as rounded is a feminine feature. His current jaw/chin ticks all the boxes.

It also looks fucking good from the front, which is vastly more important than if the side profile looks a bit overdone.

itsOVER said:
Nah tbh I think it looks great.

You really want the jawline clearly defined in both parts (i.e. the ramus and from the gonial angle to the chin) and you also want the chin defined separately from the jawline. Finally you need the chin squared off rather than rounded as rounded is a feminine feature. His current jaw/chin ticks all the boxes.

It also looks fucking good from the front, which is vastly more important than if the side profile looks a bit overdone.

tumblr_mes7if2M4Z1rvtiur.gif

cillian-murphy-premiere-dunkirk-01.jpg

This is how a great jawline looks like. Notice how the chin is lined up with the mouth area, and it's not because it's short, but because of the forward growth of the mouth. Height is also not overly big and is harmonious with the rest of his facial ratios (short midface and upper third). Look how balanced and apart of his face it looks. OP's lower third looks like it doesn't fit his face. Sure, he looks better than before, but the surgeon went over kill on this one.

Would you rather have a lower third like OP or Cillian Murphy?

my chin is not wide. I just have a wide jaw.

tyler maher is an example of a big chin
192363-800w.jpg

Loser97 said:
my chin is not wide. I just have a wide jaw.

tyler maher is an example of a big chin
192363-800w.jpg

It looks overly wide. How wide of a chin you can have depends on how harmonious it is with the rest of your face; the pieces need to fit. A good looking face looks well put together.

Maybe the swelling and camera angle makes it look bigger than it is.

2u5djth.jpg

Here in the first photo it looks overly wide. Anyway, if it's just the angle and it being close to the camera that makes it seem too big, it's at least too tall and forward grown now.

Again, your surgery was a looksmax for sure, but you would have looked better with a more moderate approach.

CopingGymcel said:
tumblr_mes7if2M4Z1rvtiur.gif

cillian-murphy-premiere-dunkirk-01.jpg

This is how a great jawline looks like. Notice how the chin is lined up with the mouth area, and it's not because it's short, but because of the forward growth of the mouth. Height is also not overly big and is harmonious with the rest of his facial ratios (short midface and upper third). Look how balanced and apart of his face it looks. OP's lower third looks like it doesn't fit his face. Sure, he looks better than before, but the surgeon went over kill on this one.

Would you rather have a lower third like OP or Cillian Murphy?

No surgery will ever replicate the bones of a GigaChad. But his current jawline mogs most of the male population for sure, whereas before it was incel tier.

Sure I'd rather have the guy in your pics jawline, but he was born with it.  I agree side view looks a bit overdone but the frontal shot is what matters really - people are facing you IRL, and on tinder you're using frontal shots. The front shot doesn't look like there's anything wrong with it IMO (aside from slight asymmetry which OP says is due to swelling). Fuck, I'd love a jawline like that, would literally raise me half a point at least.

For 8k EUR it's a huge improvement and well worth the money.

And to think I had booked surgery with the same surgeon to happen a week ago, then cancelled it

Update 6weeks after jaw surgery
2mdgj08.jpg

9tfvxf.jpg

in the second pic I squinch a lot because I have cuck roundish eyes

Loser97 said:
Update 6weeks after jaw surgery
2mdgj08.jpg

9tfvxf.jpg

in the second pic I squinch a lot because I have cuck roundish eyes
you didn't need it in the first place tbh. just get the aspie look at of your eyes and you're good

Absolutely fantastic results bro

Also
Any numbness or nerve damage yet?

A bit of a neckcel.

its great to know that ill always look like shit even after my modified lefort 1, haha!

This is fucking lifefuel. Good stuff op

Thanks again for answering the important questions of who the surgeon was and what exact procedure was performed. I am really glad you could help contribute.

So really (for the 100th time), who was the surgeon and what was the medical name of the procedure. The lookism thread has since been deleted.