Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my summer plan

Tool

Tool

Banned
-
I'm a former (recovered) alcoholic but this summer i have time off. I just stopped taking my disulfiram (antabus) and plan on getting properly wasted this summer. i will get drunk every day and then start taking the meds again when school starts again august. it will be a good summer.

all i know is that imma stay indoors because socal is brutal

Im going to, get this, lay down. Then, my next step will be to rot.

so you will be back to drink alcohol again

Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. But i understand why people get into alcohol in the first place.

Ok sounds good man. Enjoy.

Sounds good tbh alcohol is a good cope

I hate summer
Same here it´s too fucking hot which makes me angry, everyone is out with all their friends and having fun living life while I have no friends so I´m jealous

im just sticking to my backyard

I'm a former (recovered) alcoholic but this summer i have time off. I just stopped taking my disulfiram (antabus) and plan on getting properly wasted this summer. i will get drunk every day and then start taking the meds again when school starts again august. it will be a good summer.
Ok GrAYcel

Whatever floats your boat. Rope sounds less painful than cirrhosis though...

Do whatever you want but don't go outside.
I hate drunk people.