Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My summer adventure (failed ascension)

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
So I've been away from this forum for quite a while. In case anyone cares to know why, here's how I spent my summer and autumn months.

Last July, the lady next-door tried to set me up with a friend of hers, because she thought we'd make a cute couple. Let's call this friend J. Neighbor's "sales pitch" for J sounded quite convincing, at first. The thing is, J's relationship of three years (with some rich Swiss chad) recently went south and she, supposedly a sensitive soul, needed some support. So I wrote J an e-mail offering her some friendship. Rather unexpectedly (to both neighbor and I) J went totally beserk, calling me a predator and a perv. How dare I take advantage of her in her time of vulnerability, etc. Neighbor tried patching things up, by saying J doesn't mean it like that, and other such softy nonsense.

But of course J means it exactly like that. Anything below chad, let alone the likes of me, won't ever be good enough for J again. And I've been a fool for expecting any other outcome, allowing myself to be lured into the foid swamp once more by the shrew next-door. In reality of course there is no hope whatsoever for a disabled ricecel to ever ascend. Some things simply are impossible!

Last edited:
Brutal Creep pill :feelsbadman:

how old was she and how old were you?

Never ever try to talk to women who have been rejected by Chad if you are an Incel you will get fucked.

at least she will hit the wall soon
Nah, that's no comfort. She'll probably find some thirsty betabuxxer and shit out some kids; mission accomplished for her.

There was a study which proved that women are far more harsh in their rejections of ugly men once they've been dumped by Chad