Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My suicide has been pushed back a week.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The project I've been watching wasn't able to finish in time for this week.

Postpone it some more tbh

Weirdest advertisement campaign for a DA project ever. :feelshmm:

Postpone that shit till ur 18

See you on September 14th still

You're not even 18 yet. It's the hormones talking, I promise you.

No I'm very calm on this. Just don't want to be alive for the terrible things coming our way this decade.

No I'm very calm on this. Just don't want to be alive for the terrible things coming our way this decade.

I didn't say you weren't calm. It's still the hormones talking.

Are you gonna leave a note?

He 15 bro
JFL 15 is too young tbh i understand with older cels. Rest in power @riceronicel but 15 is just too young you gotta see how your life is when you like 20 or so

Wtf you're not even 18?
Suicide shouldn't be CONSIDERED till 25, so much shit can change before then
I think people should have the right to decide if they want to continue their lives, but I agree in the sense that I feel he should give it a few years to decide, as his life might change a lot. But ultimately it's his choice.

Bro you’re fifteen hell even Henry Cavill and David Gandy were subhumans at that age wtf.
Life has so much more ahead of 15 snap out of it.

Bro you’re fifteen hell even Henry Cavill and David Gandy were subhumans at that age wtf.
Life has so much more ahead of 15 snap out of it.
Henry Cavill, age 15.

I'd rather not stick around for the anal raping society is going to go through in this decade.

So you are committing suicide after your favorite show ends? Or after a movie comes out?

Henry Cavill, age 15.
View attachment 303332
I'd rather not stick around for the anal raping society is going to go through in this decade.
At least sit back get some financial security move out to a rural area etc. and watch the shitshow for shits and giggles if it means that.

Yet again incels gatekeeping suicide, let the guy choose for his life

Dude wait till your 18 and you'll be thinking 'what the fuck was I thinking to rope'

I was so close to doing it when I was 14-16 and now I'm only 17 but feel completely different about everything now cuz it was the hormones and all of my emotions being exaggerated

It's the hormones bro, though I understand that it's terrible, I was also browsing incel subs at 15. Idk what else to say.

Postpone that shit till ur 18
Wtf you're not even 18?
Suicide shouldn't be CONSIDERED till 25, so much shit can change before then
JFL 15 is too young tbh i understand with older cels. Rest in power @riceronicel but 15 is just too young you gotta see how your life is when you like 20 or so
Dude wait till your 18 and you'll be thinking 'what the fuck was I thinking to rope'

I was so close to doing it when I was 14-16 and now I'm only 17 but feel completely different about everything now cuz it was the hormones and all of my emotions being exaggerated

Imagine consuming this much SOY. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I bet some of you are the same people that have no problem with people having Intercourse at 15 with other peers their age.

OP ignore the cucks above. If you feel like your life is not worth living, then God-speed to you. Just don't mess up the suicide - the last thing you'd want is to be a vegetable for the rest of your life.

I bet some of you are the same people that have no problem with people having Intercourse at 15 with other peers their age.

No, I'm against kids having sex.

You won’t do it. Besides you’re too young to even think about such things. At least give it until you turn 18.

You won’t do it. Besides you’re too young to even think about such things. At least give it until you turn 18.
Yeah I am going to do it, I've tested out the shotgun a couple times without ammo, what's the point of saying that?

very sad. on the other hand becoming 25+ and still be khhv is a painful experiance that nobody should have