Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My subhumanity may not have been genetic-caused

• Thread starter Unbearable2woman
  • Start date
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
To the people here that know my history, they will know that the only cause of my Inceldom is my nose, i will describe it for you: Nose bridge as wide as the nasal base, and prominent upward to down nostrils not connected to the point, results? i look like a troll-human half-breed.

Today i learned something, results that in a horse ride when i was 6, i falled and crushed my nose bridge HARD, the doctor do what they could, but i think it was not enough.

I honestly don`t know what to feel, is not like my nose is god tier when i reduce the bridge, but it`s certainly much better when i photoshoped it, my brother have that nose and it`s a 6.5, i? probably i can get that same ranking if i looksmax if my nose resulted to be normal.

Bump for lack of interest

Damn so you were a chad!

One little fall into inceldom.

Zielony4 said:
Damn so you were a chad!

It always thinked this was a Illusion or an mental cope, but when i go in buses and shit sometimes i see females acting all aroused when they can`t see directly my face(I try to avoid eye contact) like being TOO much closer without being necesary and keeping their fixated in me during minutes, then they see my face at an direct angle, and my Incel status get reforced.

They probably smell the good genes, lol.

CopingGymcel said:
One little fall into inceldom.
It`s fucking ridiculous how an single moment in my life literally signaled the route i taked for YEARS, i can have lived as a normal child, hooking with my Gf like everyone else and having experiences.

Nigthmare after nigthmare for 13 years since then, and all for nothing, nature is fucking retarded.

I sometimes wonder if my short height and some birth defects like a deformed hand are genetics or the fact that my mum smoked when she was pregnant with me. It was the late seventies and doctors only started to be aware that it's deleterious for the fetus.