Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My subhuman Norwood and brow ridge

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Picsart 23 11 17 12 29 17 503

I literally have the same with the high hairline and norwood ontop, sloped forehead, I used to hide it with a fringe but it's getting sparser every month

I literally have the same with the high hairline and norwood ontop, sloped forehead, I used to hide it with a fringe but it's getting sparser every month
Have you tried meds.

Have you tried meds.
Minoxidil for 11 months, it actually worked for my balding crown and it's almost completely restored bar some sparseness but not the sides and the hairline it seem to not work on them

Minoxidil for 11 months, it actually worked for my balding crown and it's almost completely restored bar some sparseness but not the sides and the hairline they seem to not work
Nice.

Balding is so brutal.

Lmao from that picture you look like that one TikTok autist troll who was growling at random people because they were "NPCs". Someone here probably has the video. :feelskek:

Dye your hair green dumbass clown poster

Mine is worse its ovah