Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My subconscious has given up

• Thread starter Deleted member 22904
  • Start date
Deleted member 22904

Deleted member 22904

Banned
-
It's one thing to comsume all these blackpills on forums, look at statistics and come to the logical conclusion that it's over or that it never began. I'd call this part the process of blackpilling your mind. Then there's the much more difficult task of blackpilling your subconscious because passing on your genes is part of your firmware. Your hindbrain never wants to give up but I think ive finally won the battle.
After four years of gymcelling five times a week i have stopped. I eat and drink as much shit as i want. I only shower like max twice a week and wear the same clothes for days. When i used to leave the house i always glanced at myself in the mirror but now i couldnt care less what i look like. It feels kind of empty and relaxing at the same time.
Im guessing im not the first to experience this therefore im intrigued, what does the future hold for me? Have you experienced anything similar?

It's difficult to cope after swallowing the blackpill

Ngl subconscious is the hardest to blackpill. Maybe it's to keep us from going insane.

I'm not ur mom but u shud really maintain hygiene, u dw to get eg skin problems when ur ldaring

Must feel good. I have to track my diet, exercise, do skincare, brush and whiten my teeth just to be comfortable going out in public.

That's brutal

Im saving a lot of money on propane for showers and laundry!

Finally finished the last blackpill on the plate

yeah i also reached that stage awhile ago

now that you have reached acceptance it is time for LDAR

I swallowed it years ago. Why is this happening now?
It takes time for things to seep down into the subconscious mind, which is the controller of habitual behavior.