Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My stupid retard friend keeps sucking Andrew Tate's dick

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
He was blabbing about some Tate coin he bought and how he apparently made good money off paying for the bullshit real world thing he makes people pay 100 a month for. My friend is a faggot retard. I haven't spoken to him in 8 months and he starts the pyramid schemes straight away again. Fuck him . Why does he get to have money and know rich people who are gonna help him. Where the fuck is my money

How long has he been a Tate fan?

Normies still care about tate in 2024?

Damn. Tate's been scamming your friend for a while
He says he made money from Tate shit but I don't believe him this guy has scammed me for 300 pounds before with his pyramid schemes

Last edited:
He says he made money from Tate shit but I don't believe him this guy has scammed me for 300 pounds before with his pyramid schemes
I wouldn't either. Once a scammer, always a scammer

Your friend is based.

Certified @edgelordcel moment

What's his appeal how does he make so many men meatride him he just ragebaits normies and then spews a few truths so someone buys his scam courses. He's just trying to take advantage of weak men like any other redpilled coach or wtv they are

What's his appeal how does he make so many men meatride him he just ragebaits normies and then spews a few truths so someone buys his scam courses. He's just trying to take advantage of weak men like any other redpilled coach or wtv they are
Cowe

27485 1

Take perfectionates scamming

Fuck him . Why does he get to have money and know rich people who are gonna help him. Where the fuck is my money
You sound like my sister lmao. Always crying about how you don't receive financial support, yet showing no initiative in pursuing potential avenues to enhance your financial prospects. Miserable ass dude.

Nigger i didnt know what to reply

We cool
Sorry but I thought u were being patronising because people say I am a retard so you tried to act like I'm a special education person. I would rather be called a retard than given special treatment.

You sound like my sister lmao. Always crying about how you don't receive financial support, yet showing no initiative in pursuing potential avenues to enhance your financial prospects. Miserable ass dude.
Stfu I tried a lot u dub nig

Sorry but I thought u were being patronising because people say I am a retard so you tried to act like I'm a special education person. I would rather be called a retard than given special treatment.
No man

There’s still money to be made in crypto. Feel sorry for niggas sleeping on it

There’s still money to be made in crypto. Feel sorry for niggas sleeping on it
Ay man. Help me out. Send a video or something. I've been meaning to get into it but I have so much stuff to do, school-wise.

He was blabbing about some Tate coin he bought and how he apparently made good money off paying for the bullshit real world thing he makes people pay 100 a month for. My friend is a faggot retard. I haven't spoken to him in 8 months and he starts the pyramid schemes straight away again. Fuck him . Why does he get to have money and know rich people who are gonna help him. Where the fuck is my money
He's a pajeet isn't he

Ay man. Help me out. Send a video or something. I've been meaning to get into it but I have so much stuff to do, school-wise.
If you have small capital you can make money with day trading but if you don’t have any understanding of crypto watch YouTube videos so you can learn how it works. Personally I’m focused on the long term, expecting to hold for like 1-3 years. All my disposable income goes into this. If you wanna test your luck, look into solana memecoins they’re popping rn a lot of people get lucky with them

But if you wanna buy without kyc you can get it p2p

Fuck off with solana that shit already pumped and dumped 5 times by now which fucking retard is gonna buy it now
Corrections are normal. When bitcoin hits ath in a few months you’ll see most alts follow behind

Myself & others offered him advice on this many times, yet he responded in his classic fashion.

What moneymaxxing strategies have you experimented with?
He needs to buy my pyramid-scheme course, it discusses how you can make money online by being racist.

Corrections are normal. When bitcoin hits ath in a few months you’ll see most alts follow behind
I don't give fuck about shitty ass crypto pyramid scheme trash