Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my stupid cunt mother opened my package

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
with my 32oz lube in there for my fleshlight. literally first package of mine that she's opened. she just asked me what I use it for. it says "anal lube" on it even though it's just water based lube.
why does this bitch always meddle?

JFL you should anticipate these things by watching and planning for when it will be delivered by being there.

Did you make up a lie on why you ordered it or did you straight up tell her what you're using it for

Lmfao anal lube, at this point your past year is just so ludicrous that it can't possibly be LARP.

Most based way to avoid that situation
she will probably awkwardly as fuck bring it up later for no fucking reason and ask me if im gay or having sex and tell me to use condom. she's so fucking autistic

helicopter moms create incels.
just mind your own beeswax, bitch.

JFL you should anticipate these things by watching and planning for when it will be delivered by being there.
knew it would come today checked for it as soon as I got back from ((((work))))

literally first package of mine that she's opened. she just asked me what I use it for. it says "anal lube" on it even though it's just water based lube.
That sounds like something that would happen to me. Multiple unfavorable circumstances working in tandem in order to produce one big "fuck you" moment

Glad my family are so anal retentive about not opening each other's packages. Your mum thinks you're literally anal retentive now lmao.