Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My street fight fantasy

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I'm walking home from the gym, it's around 7:30 PM and in my way there are six obnoxious brutes being loud. I walk past minding my own business, but a foid points at me and accuses me of staring at her like a pervert and demands her boyfriend beat me up.

The six guys begin to yell at me, I tell them I wasn't staring and that I don't want any trouble. Their leader walking over to me insulting me, his girlfriend in the background begins insulting me for my looks. I try to preach the gospel of Jesus who died for our sins, but after more heinous Insults I snap and tell her "Be a good woman and be quiet you stupid toilet" she starts screaming "INCEL!!!" and "VIRGIN BITCH" at me, I reply "You are a used up shoe, leave me"

A gentle kind old man comes over, he appears to be around his mid 70s going for a evening walk and is of Japanese descent.

He says "no need prove honour, let move on and go home" he walks over to them further and it looks like he's making progress, but suddenly, a sucker punch, he tries to defend himself, but in his old age the results are futile.

I yell "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU FILTHY SUBHUMAN DEGENERATES?, Forsooth, I knew you were void of morality, but even this goes beyond realism!"

One of the members of the leaders posse approaches me, he's a negro in a typical thug outfit, he's in my face, when suddenly a woman who is clearly 5-6 months pregnant comes over and begs us to stop fighting. She begins to walk over to the elderly Japanese man to help him up, when suddenly the negro swings at her stomach

Less than an inch before the powerful punch lands, I grab his wrist, yell at her to get out of here for the safety of her child, she runs. Then with my left hand pick him up by his throat and slam him on the ground and yell "Filthy fricking NIGGER STAY DOWN AND GET BACK IN THE CHAINS" The rest of the posse begins fuming because of my racism, and the foid demands they all attack me at once

At this point I'm scared, they've surrounded me, I might be a decent fighter, but I've never done a 1v5 before, heck, I haven't even done a 1v3, but I hide my fear by insulting them

"Your posse can't possibly defeat me, back off you decadent commoners, unless you want to taste your own blood! Unlike you, I have the Holy Spirit, so for me to die is to gain!"

The old Japanese man grabs my arm, and he says "embrace the power of my ninja ancestors" I don't know why, but I suddenly felt a powerful change within me

4 guys rush at me, and I don't know what comes over me, but suddenly I'm fighting like lp man (link below) and Steven segull, it is intense, but after 2 minutes they're all knocked out cold

Then, the boyfriend looks at me, he makes fun of my height, my looks, and my obvious autism. He lunges at me, but I give him a roundhouse to the face. He stumbles backwards...

Then, something really odd happens

He begins to hallucinate and sees elliot rodger on my ride side, and Adolf Hitler on my left side. He is fully convinced I am a dangerous evil dork who needs to die. He gets out a knife.

At this point, I'm absolutely terrified, but while he runs to me, I have a flashback of all the discrimination I've gone through in life, the pain and tears I've suffered.

As he's about to stab me in the throat, I duck and do a punch so hard into his stomach that for a second I thought the hit went through his stomach. He trembles...

"Who...are...you" he struggles to say

I reply "I am the gentleman that you abused, that eventually fought back. Never forget what has happened here" I then break his arm.

Then the police show up, I consider running, but I decided not to. The officer comes out, he too is ugly, but I explain the situation. He looks at me for a good 15 seconds and says "Good job, brocel" and lets me off the hook. I walk home with a big smile on my face.

The end

View: https://youtu.be/jL5Bq41lehI?si=uLREnmsjedgz9hYi