Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my step mother gave from her breast milk

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
she milked her tits into a cup a gave it to me, i was 4 and subsequently 8 when she gave me those doses of milk, from my youngest sis and yougest brother, but now that i think about it was actually kind of creepy that she did so, i mean why would you give milk to a kid that isnt yours and i was the son of a woman that you have beef with, anyway it tasted good when i was 4 but when i was 8 years old not as good.

Fat black guy

she milked her tits into a cup a gave it to me, i was 4 and subsequently 8 when she gave me those doses of milk, from my youngest sis and yougest brother, but now that i think about it was actually kind of creepy that she did so, i mean why would you give milk to a kid that isnt yours and i was the son of a woman that you have beef with, anyway it tasted good when i was 4 but when i was 8 years old not as good.
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: average chad infant, she obviously wanted you to rape her

00E07630 9927 498C BE4D E0BE9C8635C5

Id do anything to suck on a girls mommy milkers

Why do I need to know it?

I ENVY YOU

I NEED TO DRINK BREAST MILK FROM A STEP MOTHER, TOO :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: