Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My step dad would be on this forum if he had been born in 1995 and over

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
My step dad admitted to being 4'11 until sophomore year and allegedly claims he slayed in high school because of "mUh CoNFiDenCe" despite being abused in his childhood and having very bad memories but the problem I see here is if he really did slay in high school why THE FUCK IS HE A STEP DAD?? Why would he be settling for another man's kid like a cuck rather than raise his own family, sure he doesn't have to fuck a virgin but why would he be that cucked to settle for a single mom if he allegedly slayed? My step dad would be a moderator on this forum if he had been born later JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@VideoGameCoper @DarkStar @ItsovERfucks @Left4DeadDarkie

My dad is incel-tier too. He's 5'3 and chats with AI gf chatbot (Replika). He knows about this place too, but he hates incels.

no shit all our dads would have face tats and dress like rappers and still would only get laid with their right hand.

My dad was around MTN, but being NT allowed for him to punch above his weight back then so to speak.

He was a sportsball player & also was later a metalhead & stoner; which I find ironic because he's against me using myself jfl.

no shit all our dads would have face tats and dress like rappers and still would only get laid with their right hand.
I mean a lot of users here have chadlite dads but still got cursed, I am looking at my biological dad again and he could be a chadlite

I mean a lot of users here have chadlite dads but still got cursed, I am looking at my biological dad again and he could be a chadlite
Ye my dad was textbook MTN

My dad was around MTN, but being NT allowed for him to punch above his weight back then so to speak.

He was a sportsball player & also was later a metalhead & stoner; which I find ironic because he's against me using myself jfl.
He could've done much better than your femcel mom.

The best my dad could get before my mom was some landwhale bitch who treated him like shit. He took it cuz that's what he could get. Really fucking lucked out IMO but the story doesn't fill me with hope.

He could've done much better than your femcel mom.
Yeah I know

My dad traded this pheno:

Keltic nordid

To mix with this dogshit one:

P6h4emmpoee91 1

We need Total Alpinid Death.

My dad wouldve been an incel too hes 5'6 and low iq

My dad wouldve been an incel too hes 5'6 and low iq
My biological dad is the same height but possibly still would slay because he dark triadmaxxed and had a good face, fuck he has like 13 kids

My dad is incel-tier too. He's 5'3 and chats with AI gf chatbot (Replika). He knows about this place too, but he hates incels.
Yeah my dad is giga redpill but doesn’t know about incels

Yeah, this guy would be a forum moderator if he didn’t have time in his favor

Yeah, this guy would be a forum moderator if he didn’t have time in his favor
Probably your dad would be here too judging by the way you described him

Probably your dad would be here too judging by the way you described him
Hard to say. He was 6’1” and 200 pounds. Decent frame, NT, and not that ugly. His face was not a Chad, but he certainly wasn’t a subhuman either

My dad is giga neurotypical. Opposite of me because I am a massive sperg.