Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My standards over the years

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Age 10: I want an attractive young slim girl with huge boobs
Age 15: I want a young girl with huge boobs, she doesn't have to be attractive
Age 20: I want a young virgin, don't care what she looks like, she doesn't have to have big boobs, just no fatties and no sluts
Age 25: I want an obese teen virgin. I'm in good shape and go to the gym multiple times per week, but it's a fact of life that women have more value than men so I don't mind having an obese gf.
Age 26 (now): I want an obese woman, she doesn't have to be a teen, even up to 2 years older than me is ok. I'm even starting to consider the idea of having a non virgin gf

im 18 soon and i'm at your 15 stage. dreading wanting an obese gf :(

I never had any fixed standards on women for years, but i prefer a big muscular tomboy long-haired gf irl i dunno

lol, i'm ok danting a non virgin, i just woun't marry her

I hope I never want a landwhale tbh

Standards are irrelevant, they just prove the bias between incels and females in this world.

A girl I went to school with, had greasy hair, ugly face, moles, rabbit teeth, autistic voice, quiet, shy, goth type, fat, unpopular.

And yet, she wasn't bullied like I was, hmmmm because she's a woman.

She looked at me being bullied as if I was a weakling, a pathetic embarrassment to society, that is the world we live in.

Guess what, later on in life I saw her with a boyfriend, he was way above her looksmatch, taller than her, not as fat as her, pretty much normie tier, but still, compared to this female, wayyyyy above her looksmatch.

I would be called a selfish cunt for saying anything about her, yet SHE would never date me, let alone have sex with me. It makes my fucking blood boil, standards my arse.

Standards are irrelevant, they just prove the bias between incels and females in this world.

A girl I went to school with, had greasy hair, ugly face, moles, rabbit teeth, autistic voice, quiet, shy, goth type, fat, unpopular.

And yet, she wasn't bullied like I was, hmmmm because she's a woman.

She looked at me being bullied as if I was a weakling, a pathetic embarrassment to society, that is the world we live in.

Guess what, later on in life I saw her with a boyfriend, he was way above her looksmatch, taller than her, not as fat as her, pretty much normie tier, but still, compared to this female, wayyyyy above her looksmatch.

I would be called a selfish cunt for saying anything about her, yet SHE would never date me, let alone have sex with me. It makes my fucking blood boil, standards my arse.
You should have bullied her when you had the chance.

I want a girlfriend. She only needs to be biologically female and not a tub of lard.

My standard has always been not morbidly obese/grossly overweight.

My standards are low us fuck too.

I'd go for a midget granny

Last stage will be anything female.

My standards have increased with age.

Takes more to get me attracted to a girl now tbh.

I have three main criteria

1. Don’t be fat

2. Good hygiene

3. Don’t be a whore

My dad says I need to lower my standards....like wtf. They are standards I meet myself so it’s not like I’m being delusional....

I literally didn't notice that women existed until age 11.From then on,I was willing to fuck anything that crawled.

Every year I become more degenerate

My standards are to not be a whore or landwhale.