Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My standards have just been lowering and loweringq

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Women cant blame men for having too high standards. We srent asking for women with 6 figure income, mandatory height, mandatory physique

My standards went from normal skinny white/Middle eastern girl. Then i realised any skinny girl is automatically a 10/10 in the eyes of society

Then i thougt im good with any race girl and they can be chubby

Then i said im good with even fat girls as lomg as theyre loyal

At this point im about to be ok with fucking single moms as long as they are loyal and maybe give me my own kid as well. Seriously, when did single moms have more worth than me. I just want any sort of companionship.

Wont be too long til i consider mentally disabled and cripples. But theyre also 100% out of my fucking league

Kids are costly. Grannymaxx for early retirement.

Best to stop yourself now. Next thing you'll be saying is "I never thought I'd sink so low, but I'd fuck a tranny if I could."

Landwhales = Beastiality, and single mothers are a nonstarter. Never let yourself sink to that level in the first place.

fat girls are chad only too, keep lowering those standards