Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My standards are too high. Halp

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I don't think I would find my looksmatch or below attractive 

Yes I know I need to hit the gym to get /swole/ 

Fuck

Usually for me prolonged exposure to someone might make them attractive to me.

I usually force myself to find ugly women attractive. They ghost me, so I do it all for nothing. If anyone asks out or approaches femails here, they should just go for the biggest Stacys, not average or ugly women since the success rate is the same, they all reject us. If anything, ugly women act the worst.

VLÖ said:
Usually for me prolonged exposure to someone might make them attractive to me.

might

Zielony4 said:
I usually force myself to find ugly women attractive. They ghost me, so I do it all for nothing. If anyone asks out or approaches femails here, they should just go for the biggest Stacys, not average or ugly women since the success rate is the same, they all reject us. If anything, ugly women act the worst.
This

nausea said:

They do mostly. I haven't actually had the chance to be exposed to that many women so I can't really say for certain, but for the very few that I have, eventually I found them attractive. Not that it really mattered though.

Just further evidence that males can be turned on by anything.

Getting swole might help. But if you're already here, it most likely will not. Do not go into strength training thinking that it's going to get you women. I did, and I quit. I've recently been getting back into it, knowing full well that it won't help.

As for your original concern. I've read that a lot of people (guys and girls) find others attractive if they've been with them for a while (obviously you have to be above a certain threshold). I agree with everyone else commenting on this. With time, you might also learn to lower your expectations once you get older and realize you're still single.

Yes I know I'm a fatcel (5'10, 227lbs)

Yes I understand this may make me volcel

I know some of you know what I look like (and no I'm not gonna post pics again)

But I feel super shitty about my body and I feel like I struggle to get started on the path to get ripped (I'm a picky eater and don't like a lot of healthy food, I find workout routines and counting calories and cuts and shit confusing as fuck).

If I was female I could have a decent looking boyfriend no problem

ASS_F said:
Yes I know I'm a fatcel (5'10, 227lbs)

Yes I understand this may make me volcel

I know some of you know what I look like (and no I'm not gonna post pics again)

But I feel super shitty about my body and I feel like I struggle to get started on the path to get ripped (I'm a picky eater and don't like a lot of healthy food, I find workout routines and counting calories and cuts and shit confusing as fuck).

If I was female I could have a decent looking boyfriend no problem

I'm working on getting off my weight. If you want, PM me, and we could talk.

And you're right, if you were a female, you could get a decent looking boyfriend.

dont worry. Women's standards are probably even worse.

Common problem

Use drugs at first, slay some fat girls if you can

If you can't fuck some prostitutes, this gives you a little confidence with women

Start going out more, trying to increase each of your L M S

Eventually you will accept and find out what females are the best you can do but this is a process and you need to start the ball rolling.