Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My standards are through the floor: There are FRIDGE-BUILD women who I'd date & love

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I was in the kitchen at work and there was some woman in front of me. Her shape was LITERALLY like that of a fridge. SQUARE and BROAD. She was like a cuboid. She must have greased her thighs up real good to be able to get into her jeans. Her name should be Bosch or Samsung or Hitachi.

Despite that, accidently allowed my mind to wander, and I immediately imagined me hugging her from behind and giving her a loving kiss on the cheek.

My standards were already low but now they're practically:

- Be female
- Be under 30 or at least look it
- Don't have a horseface
- Don't have worms coming out of your face

Even the top requirement is on shaky ground these days.

My ideal type is actually Karla Lane (read that, Cucktears?)

600full-karla-lane.jpghttp:

I googled her at work. Low inhibition as fuck.

Anyway, Karla is my ideal gf. Like, a girl like her but a bit uglier. I'd be fine with. Everyone I show her to says: "eeeew", but she's hot to me.

I can't even get a fridge gf.

Karla Lane looks completely fuckable to me.

Thanks to things like the "thicc" meme, even obese women think they deserve Chad now. A PSL 4 woman goes for 7+ men

nigger said:
Thanks to things like the "thicc" meme, even obese women think they deserve Chad now. A PSL 4 woman goes for 7+ men

She would have probably been an easy lay back in 2005 or something, but now she deserves Chad.