Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My standards are so low I'd date a demon

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★
Had a lucid dream, so I imagined Margot Robbie standing behind me holding my hand, and there she was. Then we went outside for a walk, and when I didn't look, she ate a whole person. I didn't want to end it there, so we made a deal that we can be together, and she can eat people, as long as she doesn't hurt me. She agreed and didn't actually eat anyone else, because we were busy cuddling and having sex in a hotel. @NeverEvenBegan

ur just saying that cuz ur picturing a hot demon.

I'd shag a female demon to death:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Margot Robbie standing behind me holding my hand
:feelsaww:
she ate a whole person
:feelsUgh:
so we made a deal that we can be together, and she can eat people, as long as she doesn't hurt me.
Smart :feelsthink:
I want to make a deal with a demonic Margot Robbie succubus, too.

The deal is: she PLEASES ME SEXUALLY, then she could kill or do whatever, I don't care. I JUST NEED TO CUM INSIDE HER HOLES, THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS :lasereyes:

I'd shag a female demon to death:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Image 2024 08 12 125850510
Image 2024 08 12 125902353
Image 2024 08 12 125915203

I am white pussy only.

I'd date this sperm demon :ahegao:

Had a lucid dream, so I imagined Margot Robbie standing behind me holding my hand, and there she was. Then we went outside for a walk, and when I didn't look, she ate a whole person. I didn't want to end it there, so we made a deal that we can be together, and she can eat people, as long as she doesn't hurt me. She agreed and didn't actually eat anyone else, because we were busy cuddling and having sex in a hotel. @NeverEvenBegan
Dont SatanMaxxx

we need more succubi summoning threads in that forum

demons are based wat u on abt