Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My stance on the hijab

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
The hijab is fucking useless to put it bluntly. It won’t make women attracted to normal guys, all it does is make them desire chads more. I hate to break it to muslimcels but most Muslim women are cheating whores and still desire other men. If anything men should cover up so then when women get there husbands he’s the most attractive man they’ve ever seen , that makes more sense right?.

“B-but you’re cucked because you’re women aren’t covered head to toe” my women?, since when did I own every woman who shares the same beliefs as me. Muslims twist everything until it seems like they are right

Its so the men dont get cucked by other men and cant see the foid, In scandinavia we call Hijab women Hettemåker Kek

Its so the men dont get cucked by other men and cant see the foid, In scandinavia we call Hijab women Hettemåker Kek
I hate to break it to you but they still fuck other men. Public doesn’t equal private

Women can't show off to Chad

And it's a symbol of how much they believe in Islam

I hate to break it to you but they still fuck other men. Public doesn’t equal private
OFC, But atleast they dont dress like sluts, They loose that ability having to dress like a ghost

Last edited:
This post is bordering cuckoldry.

You haven’t been to Muslim countries. Shits different over there

You haven’t been to Muslim countries. Shits different over there
It isn’t, you just force the women to marry uncle Abdul and then they fuck Chad at night