Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My stance on abortion

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
I favor abortion because it kills babies, but I'm against it because it gives females a choice.

Cde64db595d7f30588164657460dfc3145818f61af6682ea1e39d4fda5d14059 1

I don't understand why hard working incels have to pay for it.
Women should pay for their own abortions, not steal from incels through taxes
full

I don't understand why hard working incels have to pay for it.
Women should pay for their own abortions, not steal from incels through taxes
full

I would agree with tax funded abortions if they permanently sterilized females who did it. Like uterus removal or pussy sewing

Because Incels are being forced via taxation to prop up women's mistakes (abortions), we are forced to validate the idea of unlimited consequence free casual sex, and we are forced to proxy beta cuck for women. These women have done absolutely nothing for me. Statistically they are a tax drain and don't even contribute enough taxes back to public programs/utilities that incels use. I only hope we get to live in an age in which the abhorrent exploitation of the low value man is finally put to an end, so that while incels may not be free from the shackles of lookism, we may still be freed from this modern day economic feudal system with incels at the bottom.

I see your point man

Allowing women to have abortions gives them the excuse to whore themselves around, they should instead be forced to face consequences like everyone else.

Abort all chad fetuses

have a look at all these foids and ask yourself: do you want these creatures to breed? to create a new generation of criminal deadbeat trash that will inflict violence on higher IQ classes and incels?
human race IQ is already in decline because these fucking things are breeding so if i have to pay some cash to ensure a foid doesn't breed this kind of sub-human garbage then it's a price i'll pay tbh
when you add up the costs, it's cheaper to have these criminals aborted because they'll end up in jail anyway and your tax money will go to keeping this sluts spawn for a lifetime or however long they're in prison for and if they're not in prison, then they're sucking off welfare and voting marxist parties that will put all of us in extermination camps.

have a look at all these foids and ask yourself: do you want these creatures to breed? to create a new generation of criminal deadbeat trash that will inflict violence on higher IQ classes and incels?
human race IQ is already in decline because these fucking things are breeding so if i have to pay some cash to ensure a foid doesn't breed this kind of sub-human garbage then it's a price i'll pay tbh
when you add up the costs, it's cheaper to have these criminals aborted because they'll end up in jail anyway and your tax money will go to keeping this sluts spawn for a lifetime or however long they're in prison for and if they're not in prison, then they're sucking off welfare and voting marxist parties that will put all of us in extermination camps.
Makes sense