Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My STACY social worker suggests me to workout

W

worstcel

Banned
-
She says "well we don't know what you will look like until you try" JFL. I'm a manlet with narrow shoulders and wide hips, no amount of muscle can fix this error in my genes. Plus shitty muscle insertions. I'm gonna end up looking like dogshit if I do workout, and since I have a small frame (6 inch wrists) I'm not rly gonna look that much different. I also have trouble building muscle, I've tried it before. Any weight I gain goes to my thighs, ass, love handles (female fat storage pattern), so if I do end up gaining any weight I'll look more feminine since no muscle will be built, just fatter thighs and ass. Only way I can actually gain any muscle is by injecting T, but even then still look like shit cuz of my frame and I'll probably become bald.

TL;DR - Skinny + 0 training + big broad shouldered frame > Muscular with 20 years of training and injecting roids + small + wide hipped + narrow shouldered frame

my body is kind of like that too

i wonder what the fuck is even the point of this body type, are we supposed to be runners or something? or just garbage that goes into a trash can?

high T manlets can still look intimidating but if you have a small frame then you're just wasting your time by gymcelling.

She says "well we don't know what you will look like until you try" JFL. I'm a manlet with narrow shoulders and wide hips, no amount of muscle can fix this error in my genes. Plus shitty muscle insertions. I'm gonna end up looking like dogshit if I do workout, and since I have a small frame (6 inch wrists) I'm not rly gonna look that much different. I also have trouble building muscle, I've tried it before. Any weight I gain goes to my thighs, ass, love handles (female fat storage pattern), so if I do end up gaining any weight I'll look more feminine since no muscle will be built, just fatter thighs and ass. Only way I can actually gain any muscle is by injecting T, but even then still look like shit cuz of my frame and I'll probably become bald.

TL;DR - Skinny + 0 training + big broad shouldered frame > Muscular with 20 years of training and injecting roids + small + wide hipped + narrow shouldered frame
You pretty much described my body, in my teens i visited a gym for a bit, everyone made fun of me, i had literally no strength at all and didn't gain anything, i bailed outta there and there is no fucking way i will go to a gym again, what a horrifying experience.

i visited a gym for a bit, everyone made fun of me, i had literally no strength at all and didn't gain anything
that must suck, everyone making fun of u but u probably thought u could become as big or bigger than them but end up looking the same

that must suck, everyone making fun of u but u probably thought u could become as big or bigger than them but end up looking the same
Nah even back then at like 16 i wasn't nearly as stupid, i just thought maybe it could help me get a gf. To be fair though, there were 2 guys who tried to be friendly, but i knew i was basically a cripple, i just wanted to hide back in my cave.

The female equivalent of you has chads begging to fuck her 24/7 and cucks giving her free shit for existing. Just lol at losing the lottery of being born female.

big-booties-in-yoga-pants-p8-2.jpg

The female equivalent of you has chads begging to fuck her 24/7 and cucks giving her free shit for existing. Just lol at losing the lottery of being born female.

That is not the female equivalent of OP.

Edit: Didn't read his description. JFL OVER.

Yes but you will have to train diligently and eat a lot and it's not easy

high iq, it's not gonna be easy but if you do it right with enough dedication, it WILL help.

i sound blue pilled as fuck but gym is my cope lemme have this one

hnnnnñnnnnnnnnng

You really don't know any of this stuff for sure until you've lifted smartly for at least 6 months and dieted down to 8-12% body fat. For example, you hardly even see your pecs at high body fat, they just inflate your manboobs when you grow them with lifting.

Excessive fat gain may be down to eating too much during your bulk and not starting the bulk from a lean enough state. Nobody needs a calorie surplus over 200 a day. If you're doing the standard 500 calorie surplus and you're above 15% body fat, I guarantee those are your main issues regardless of your routine.

Depending on how bad the situation is with your wide hips, getting lean and making your shoulders bigger might be the solution to your problem. It should at least mitigate the problem.

Is she trying to give you advice to escape inceldom? If so, it's worthless. As a Stacy, she's not going to have a clue how to resolve our position because she's at no risk of being in it by default.

You really don't know any of this stuff for sure until you've lifted smartly for at least 6 months and dieted down to 8-12% body fat. For example, you hardly even see your pecs at high body fat, they just inflate your manboobs when you grow them with lifting.

Excessive fat gain may be down to eating too much during your bulk and not starting the bulk from a lean enough state. Nobody needs a calorie surplus over 200 a day. If you're doing the standard 500 calorie surplus and you're above 15% body fat, I guarantee those are your main issues regardless of your routine.

Depending on how bad the situation is with your wide hips, getting lean and making your shoulders bigger might be the solution to your problem. It should at least mitigate the problem.
Cope, fat chads still slay

Cope, fat chads still slay
He's talking about his muscle insertions and his bone structure, which he has next to no idea about if he's never been lean and is untrained.

i wonder what the fuck is even the point of this body type, are we supposed to be runners or something? or just garbage that goes into a trash can?

My theory is this: In the past different strategies led to reproductive success. Some men were Chads. Others were rapists (this is why many foids have rape fantasies). And then some men were cucks. They waited until a foid was thirty and fat and had a kid from Chad. Then by paying for her and Chad's kid they could negotiate her into accepting them as a father for a second child. This is how loser genetics were able to sustain themselves over the milenia. So one possible explanation might be that many of us that are manletcels, frameletcels, dickletcels or just straight out ugly are decendents of a long line of cuckold losers. And this is why none of us should be sad to end this line by not reproducing.

talking about this with women, lol

What do you see a social worker for?

My theory is this: In the past different strategies led to reproductive success. Some men were Chads. Others were rapists (this is why many foids have rape fantasies). And then some men were cucks. They waited until a foid was thirty and fat and had a kid from Chad. Then by paying for her and Chad's kid they could negotiate her into accepting them as a father for a second child. This is how loser genetics were able to sustain themselves over the milenia. So one possible explanation might be that many of us that are manletcels, frameletcels, dickletcels or just straight out ugly are decendents of a long line of cuckold losers. And this is why none of us should be sad to end this line by not reproducing.
fucking brutal cuckpill if true

brb dreaming some more about touching prime women before "evil chad has his way with them" :feelsohh:

He's talking about his muscle insertions and his bone structure, which he has next to no idea about if he's never been lean and is untrained.
I mean, I can see how bad my bone structure is just by looking in the mirror / measuring. I can also see my high bicep and tricep insertions, which too are bad, same with my chest gap and high calf insertions. These are just few of many.

Plus I was always the skinniest in every class, and got made fun of for it. This means there must be something wrong with me, and I'm usually ugliest or one of the ugliest in a class. I just have bad genes and nothing can rly save me.
What do you see a social worker for?
It's very temporary, and I have to see her cuz I left the mental hospital and I'll most likely get sent to psychologist or therapist something like that soon, and will stop seeing my social worker. TBH I only like going cuz shes attractive, otherwise if land whale would skip appointments.

Last edited:
well tell that stacy if she is really concerned for your welfare that she could sit on your hips while you thrust this will improve blood flow to the thighs and the penis it will also build up leg strength then get her to to lay on your back while doing push ups this will help with chest muscle then tell her to bend over so you can practice the rear thrust this will help your hips and then tell her that the only muscle she missed to help out with is the penis ask her to kneel and provide suction as this will help build up resistance to erectile dysfunction let her know this. jokes aside i tried building muscle and can,t and i eat a lot so i should be able to i think low t and stress and environment do affect the outcome as well as you could try a personal trainer if you had money so i think you should not give up and keep trying as it takes a long time to see results and you have already started so might as well see it through

Ask your Stacy social worker if she'll be willing to work out with you, so you can stare at her while she teaches you how to squat.

well tell that stacy if she is really concerned for your welfare that she could sit on your hips while you thrust this will improve blood flow to the thighs and the penis it will also build up leg strength then get her to to lay on your back while doing push ups this will help with chest muscle then tell her to bend over so you can practice the rear thrust this will help your hips and then tell her that the only muscle she missed to help out with is the penis ask her to kneel and provide suction as this will help build up resistance to erectile dysfunction let her know this. jokes aside i tried building muscle and can,t and i eat a lot so i should be able to i think low t and stress and environment do affect the outcome as well as you could try a personal trainer if you had money so i think you should not give up and keep trying as it takes a long time to see results and you have already started so might as well see it through
I am hopeless with my bone shape. Sure maybe I can put on some muscle with enough diet and working out, except it wouldnt rly look good on my frame and insertions. I just have crappy genes, not much more to explain.
Ask your Stacy social worker if she'll be willing to work out with you, so you can stare at her while she teaches you how to squat.
Too high inhib for that

I can also see my high bicep and tricep insertions, which too are bad, same with my chest gap and high calf insertions.
High bicep/tricep insertions aren't horrible. Yeah, you won't build as much overall mass as someone with fuller muscle bellies in their arms, but at the same time, you'll get more prominent muscle peaks with whatever you do manage to build up. Chest gap isn't horrible either and is very common. Point is you don't need top 0.2% Mr. Olympia genetics to benefit from training even if all you care about is how you look. Your Stacy coworker probably goes to the gym herself, and knows a bunch of Chads who also go to the gym, which would explain why she would recommend it to you and how she knows you don't really know your true potential until you give it a solid try.

High bicep/tricep insertions aren't horrible. Yeah, you won't build as much overall mass as someone with fuller muscle bellies in their arms, but at the same time, you'll get more prominent muscle peaks with whatever you do manage to build up. Chest gap isn't horrible either and is very common. Point is you don't need top 0.2% Mr. Olympia genetics to benefit from training even if all you care about is how you look. Your Stacy coworker probably goes to the gym herself, and knows a bunch of Chads who also go to the gym, which would explain why she would recommend it to you and how she knows you don't really know your true potential until you give it a solid try.
I mean, I always look at the negative side of everything, although she may be right, I know for a fact my genes are low quality (again seeing negative side of things). The blackpill made me a negative person : (

Mark Rippetoe = big legs, t-rex syndrome

OP don't follow this program. Look up PPL.
wasnt planning on anyway tbh, legs are the only thing I must avoid training as mine r alrdy too big for my skinny body

I mean, I always look at the negative side of everything, although she may be right, I know for a fact my genes are low quality (again seeing negative side of things). The blackpill made me a negative person : (
Even if you do have poor bodybuilding genetics, you'll still look better after a year or two of training than you do now. Lifting is a vital part of looksmaxing even if it's not a cure-all.

wasnt planning on anyway tbh, legs are the only thing I must avoid training as mine r alrdy too big for my skinny body

I was where you are, you just gotta lose fat and you'll notice they and your hips are nowhere as big as you thought.

Have a balanced plan, unlike mark rippetoe's plan.

you just gotta lose fat and you'll notice they and your hips are nowhere as big as you thought.
That's another thing. People think they have wide hips when what they actually have is too much flank fat, especially guys like OP who have more lower body fat.

starting strength is shit lmao. JFL at rippletits.

If youre gonna start lifting, get on a proper novice program.
tbh she probably has horrible form unless shes an actual powerlifter.

It's ok to not want to work out, you don't have to justify yourself with all the nonsense in your OP

Any work you do in the gym is ultimately pissing in the ocean when chads rock up, bang a load of steroids in the locker room then do a quick set before fucking off home, and end up swole and lean as a result.

tell her to workout your cock

I will recommend you workout, but not for looks. You will feel powerful, it's a good feeling after you get in the rhythm of going. If you live in a place like the United Lards of America it isn't hard to be stronger than most guys who sit on the coach all day eating snacks.

I once asked my doctor about doing something about being skinny he said its genetic and I shouldn't bother trying to change it

"better than being fat though" he said. Hard to swallow what Ive already feared:blackpill:

starting strength is shit lmao. JFL at rippletits.

If youre gonna start lifting, get on a proper novice program.

tbh she probably has horrible form unless shes an actual powerlifter.
What novice program do you recommend?

What novice program do you recommend?
I cant think of a specific one off the top of my head. However, this video goes through the basics, progression, & process of novice programing. Its a really good video and actually gets to the point, unlike most "fitness youtubers".

tldr you want to maximize your linear progression on big compound lifts.

Ask her to workout your penis in her vagina.

Everything else that bish tells you is cope.

just squat 4 plates bro. just grow a foot bro.

That's another thing. People think they have wide hips when what they actually have is too much flank fat, especially guys like OP who have more lower body fat.
Yes, another thing worth mentioning is that being fat wrecks havoc on your hormones. Fat raises your estrogen levels and makes you have a tendency to put on fat in the lower body area where aromatase activity is high, further making the problem worse. It's a vicious cycle.

Do whatever you can to lose the fat, it will significantly help you out with reducing the gynoid fat distribution. You should also eat cruciferous vegetables and anything that lowers estrogen, if you believe you have high estrogen levels.

Yes but you will have to train diligently and eat a lot and it's not easy
I highly agree. If you're particularly skinny, chances are, you're not getting enough calories in to grow. If you have been skinny your entire life, you're used to eating significantly less than someone who is more buff/fatter. I've been getting into the habit of eating more food, lifting hard, and resting for at least a day, and my bench went up by 30 pounds in a month. Keep in mind that I'm a beginner though.

Also, you should do lifts that work on the upper body, as these exercises will help make your upper body become more prominent. Overhead presses are the best for this, but they sadly are hardly ever used by anyone. Benches are good too, but they only work the chest for the most part. Only do these, and it won't do shit for making you broader. Do these with overhead presses, and you will be golden.

That's just my opinion though. Do your research before you decide what you want to do in the gym.

I will recommend you workout, but not for looks. You will feel powerful, it's a good feeling after you get in the rhythm of going. If you live in a place like the United Lards of America it isn't hard to be stronger than most guys who sit on the coach all day eating snacks.

I want to start going to the gym but too high inhib, my local gym is full of stacies and chads, how can I get past that?

Lifting weights is retarded but exercising releases hormones that can decrease your depression.

I want to start going to the gym but too high inhib, my local gym is full of stacies and chads, how can I get past that?

At every gym I've been to Stacies voluntarily segregate to the treadmill and stretching sections where they do nothing but layabout in their yoga pants like the disgusting animals they are, thankfully in my gym these areas are physically separated enough to where I don't even have to look at these sirens trying to distract me from my workout with their infernal seductive energy. The only woman in the sweaty and loud weight section(only section that matters) is an 80 year old woman who I can't help but respect lol.

The gyms I've gone to have all been near universities/schools, so I'd say Chads are never even in the majority, lots of ricecels/stemcels trying to ascend. For the most part Chads never really bother me in the gym and all the men in the weight section are generally just going about their business trying to workout. I've been working out since I was around 13(only good thing my parents encouraged me to do), so to some extent I think that's why I'm confident in the gym.

I will say as a general tip to find the right time to go, not just to avoid Chad, but also so that you don't end up waiting for a bench/machine. The best times at my gyms have been between. Anytime after 11:30pm(24 hour gym), 1pm to 2pm(idk why but it's quieter than 12 and after 2 high school students sometimes crowd up the place), and if I were a morning person I'm sure there's some time slot then, but each gym will vary. Good luck :)

At every gym I've been to Stacies voluntarily segregate to the treadmill and stretching sections where they do nothing but layabout in their yoga pants like the disgusting animals they are, thankfully in my gym these areas are physically separated enough to where I don't even have to look at these sirens trying to distract me from my workout with their infernal seductive energy. The only woman in the sweaty and loud weight section(only section that matters) is an 80 year old woman who I can't help but respect lol.

The gyms I've gone to have all been near universities/schools, so I'd say Chads are never even in the majority, lots of ricecels/stemcels trying to ascend. For the most part Chads never really bother me in the gym and all the men in the weight section are generally just going about their business trying to workout. I've been working out since I was around 13(only good thing my parents encouraged me to do), so to some extent I think that's why I'm confident in the gym.

I will say as a general tip to find the right time to go, not just to avoid Chad, but also so that you don't end up waiting for a bench/machine. The best times at my gyms have been between. Anytime after 11:30pm(24 hour gym), 1pm to 2pm(idk why but it's quieter than 12 and after 2 high school students sometimes crowd up the place), and if I were a morning person I'm sure there's some time slot then, but each gym will vary. Good luck :)

Thanks for the advice bro, much appreciated. I'm really trying to get into working out but a mixture of insecurity and fear is stopping me. But I'll definately try to overcome it. Thank you.