Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Stacy Dream

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Quite recently I had a dream that I was an actor and was attending an intimate film premier in some basement. During the festivities, I was sitting next to my costars, a gorgeous freckle faced 9/10 Stacy and some random guy between us. I was talking to the guy and made some joke or did something I thought was funny. The stacy turned to me and said "you're so lame", and not in a playful way at all but seriously. This caused me to flip out and I did some sort of mild violence to her, grabbed her arm really hard I think. I was shamed by everyone and had to leave.

Later, I went on a rigorous apology campaign to get back in the good graces of the director who i apparently admired a lot, which included going for a ride in the Hollywood Hills with the stacy and her Hollywood Hills stacy friends. It was going really well at first until they started driving up some increasingly steep rugged terrain at high speeds. At one point it got so steep it was like a roller coaster with no harness, I felt sick I was so scared. The stacys meanwhile were ignoring me and tee heeing among themselves like this was normal for them.

After being quiet and humble through this ordeal, I thought for sure she would forgive me publicly and my reputation would be restored. But as soon as the meeting with the director and everyone else was about to start, the stacy started shapeshifting into different trippy forms, like a Clefairy doll from Pokemon and a ghoulish ballerina type figure, so it would appear that she didn't show up and thus couldn't forgive me, taunting me.

In the end the panic came back and I was screaming "where did you go", "why are you doing this?" at the top of my lings. Then I woke up.

tldr: Just read the damn thing, or don't. It's not an important post, just personal.

Note to any concerned parties: I have never assaulted anyone nor do I intend to.

Last edited:
Cucked in dreams

Your dreams are some out of this world shit, OP

Quite recently I had a dream that I was an actor and was attending an intimate film premier in some basement. During the festivities, I was sitting next to my costars, a gorgeous freckle faced 9/10 Stacy and some random guy between us. I was talking to the guy and made some joke or did something I thought was funny. The stacy turned to me and said "you're so lame", and not in a playful way at all but seriously. This caused me to flip out and I did some sort of mild violence to her, grabbed her arm really hard I think. I was shamed by everyone and had to leave.

Later, I went on a rigorous apology campaign to get back in the good graces of the director who i apparently admired a lot, which included going for a ride in the Hollywood Hills with the stacy and her Hollywood Hills stacy friends. It was going really well at first until they started driving up some increasingly steep rugged terrain at high speeds. At one point it got so steep it was like a roller coaster with no harness, I felt sick I was so scared. The stacys meanwhile were ignoring me and tee heeing among themselves like this was normal for them.

After being quiet and humble through this ordeal, I thought for sure she would forgive me publicly and my reputation would be restored. But as soon as the meeting with the director and everyone else was about to start, the stacy started shapeshifting into different trippy forms, like a Clefairy doll from Pokemon and a ghoulish ballerina type figure, so it would appear that she didn't show up and thus couldn't forgive me, taunting me.

In the end the panic came back and I was screaming "where did you go", "why are you doing this?" at the top of my lings. Then I woke up.

tldr: Just read the damn thing, or don't. It's not an important post, just personal.

Your dreams are some out of this world shit, OP
Tell me about it...

forced dream

OP needs to lay off the crack

Note to any concerned parties: I have never assaulted anyone nor do I intend to.
Sound like shrooms on a bad trip

It's over for dreamcels