Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My stacy classmate had sex with other classmate

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
My gigastacy classmate slept with this nerd who helped her in exam i just recieved message from this 190cm nerdy chad im sick and tired of seeing this shits every day i wish i was born at another time today foids do not understand the value of my intellegence they do not apperciate being around intellegent person like me they should recogonize my superiority but unfortunatly they are shallow whores :feelsrope::feelsrope:

such is the fate on an inkwel :feelscry:

they should recogonize my superiority
yes, they should, in this forum we are all superior to toilets, but they don't understand this because they are all shallow sluts, no exceptions, not even our mothers

yes, they should, in this forum we are all superior to toilets, but they don't understand this because they are all shallow sluts, no exceptions, not even our mothers
I told my mother to hook me up with his students she refused and told me i dont deserve gf i will make a post about it

ay i wish i was born at another time today foids do not understand the value of my intellegence they do not apperciate being around intellegent person like me they should recogonize my superiority but unfortunatly they are shallow whores

Persian...Aryan...Pean. Nothing new.

You live in Iran?

I thought the internet was blocked in Iran

Challenge that nigger to a duel

no fucking way. sexhavers had sex? mind fucking blown dude

No it was his first sex
i meant the chick. and dudes always exagerate big time. probably kissed and was telling they had sex. and even if they did have sex hes just gunna get cucked big time. no chad is out texting nerds about how they finally got their dick wet. hes gunna get dunked on hard